14.The Heiress

(Y/n) pov
The guy announced who they were "We're the (insert placeholder) !!!" he shouted out as he and his buddies pointed guns at everyone.
It didn't take long for two soldiers to show up sadly it just happened to be the two from before which was good for Weiss but I doubt for me.
"OK were asking you to release the white haired girl" the atlas soldier said,I don't why it surprised me but it kinda hurt to know how much people didn't care because I was a faunus.
"Haha you think we're stupid you don't care about the animal the second we let go of the heiress you shot through this one" the leader said pointing the gun at me, it honestly didn't look like it was going to end well before a bright light engulfed the area in front of us and from that glow emerge unknown figures dressed in white "Who the hell are you, military, police?"
"No were not Atlas personnel.... Were the Seeker's of Moonlight and we've come to stop your misdeeds, now surrender peacefully or prepare to suffer the consequences" the apparent leader who's body was covered in a white cloak said drawing a rapier from their hip and pointing it at the guys holding us.
"Oh ho don't make me laugh" he said laughing before immediately changing attitude and firing at the leader just missing their head but cut through the hood.
"Release the girl now" the leader said annoyed as their blade started glowing green, I don't know why but it felt strange I could feel the power emanating from the blade and I felt something rise inside me with an unknown strength I gripped the guy as my aura which was normally black faintly glowed green, it looked like he was still draining it so I amped up the amount he consumed.
"I'm sick of appearing weak" I said to myself
"Oh haha what's this feeling, haha this power" the guy started laughing with joy until he heard the device on his arm crack"Huh wait, wait what are you doing?"he started panicking trying to stop me, I barely felt like I was there but continued."Stop it's too much"
"Now do it!!!" I yelled to the other leader they nodded and charged straight at us I was sort of still in the way so the leader held back as their blade extended by the green light piercing the device on leader.
I got out his grasp as I looked back at him he was panicking as the device on his arm overloaded "You shit" he said throwing the device "This isn't over well meet again" he pulled out two grenades and threw them in my direction before he disappeared leaving a black flame behind, I felt someone pull me away as the grenades exploded destroying the device he had creating a shock wave knocking everyone back.
The ringing in my ears stopped as I tried sitting up only for someone to give me their hand I took it and came face to face with the leader in white thir hood off revealing her face, she had black hair tyed up similar to Weiss a serene face looking at me with concern, purple eyes staring at me "Are you alright, Great one?" she asked concern lacing her voice
"Oh uh yes thank you" I told her 'What did she call me?'
"Sigh, that is a relief that no harm has come upon you" from how she talked she sounded of very formal person "I'd feel terrible if any harm had came to you"
"Oh uh I'm fine thank you, you showed up at the right time"
"Hey you there stop!!" one of the guards called out to us
"Ah I'm sorry your grace but I must leave"
"Oh uh sure" I told her she bent down and kissed my hand.
"It has been a blessing to meet you" she said before running the other way with her people.
"You okay (y/n)?" Weiss asked me
"Yeah just a bit confused is all" I told her scratching my head.

After the incident in town we returned to the Scheene estate Weiss left to have dinner with her family which I obviously couldn't join but atleast I didn't eat alone as Klein sat with me.
Right now I was waiting in Weiss' room messing about on my scroll thinking about what that girl said when Weiss came back up obviously upset from her dinner "You alright?" I asked her as we sat on her bed.
"Sigh, no my father he's just so urghr" she responded not finishing because of how angry she was "I mean I'm used to his usual crap but then he was disrespecting you it made me so mad" she confessed
"Well uh don't be I really am a nobody and I feel -"
"No!!" Weiss cut off grabbing my face between her hands"Don't ever say that (y/n) you're amazing, funny, nice and soo sexy"
I felt all the blood rush to my face"We-weiss do- what if somebody hears"
"My wall is soundproof besides even if it wasn't it would stop me from saying I love you" she said capturing my lips in a kiss it felt different from Blake, Blake was more forcefully and sure of herself while Weiss was shy and unsure but for some reason I kisses back we fought for dominance and let Weiss take a win it was weird, apart of me should feel horrible like I was betraying Blake but another part felt so good and I listened to it instead, we separated for air"So I guess you feel the same"
"Y-yeah I do"
"OK um...." she played with her hands unsure of what to say "Do you want to..."
I kinda knew what she meant but decided to tease her a bit "Want to what?"
"You know tango.... Fool around..... Sex?" I laughed at bit at how nervous she was but nodded "OK but um see there's this fantasy I've had for a while and well do you wanna"
"What is it?"
"Well you know how you've been pretending be a servant... I want to role play like that so you're my maid/servant and I'm your mistress"
"You look like you've put some thought into this Weiss"
"Well um you know how you were measured?" she asked to which I nodded"Well I had them make this"She got up and opened a closet door revealing a maid outfit.