8.Training

(Y/n) pov
After the incident in forever falls 'With me almost dying' and hearing what about what Jaune did I decided to go see her... With Pyrrah of course."So Jaune took out a ursa by herself, hmm"
Pyrrah's pov
"Hum, oh right-yes she did all by herself" I  stammered nervously scratching the back of my head.
"You know Pyrrah... You really a bad liar aren't you" she pointed out seeing through my obvious lie.
"W-what's that-"
"But I guess that's why you're such a good person, because your honest and smart and good look-... Ignore me"
'What she gonna say good looking' I felt my face heat up"Thank-"
"Here we are" she said as we reached the door to the roof.
We arrived at the rooftop and saw Jaune waiting there"So no Cardin tonight... I thought you were best buds"
"Pyrrah, (y/n) I'm sorry... I was a jerk, you were only trying to be nice, but I got all this stuff in my head.... And I lashed out-"
"Jaune it's okay, you're not completely at fault I kinda got worked up over my mask and... jumped the gun let's say"
"Thanks (y/n) that means a lot"
"Yeah well..." she started taking her mask off. "Im sorry aswell" she said without her mask, without a voice synthesiser it sounded like an angel"You heard me without it before but its was just anger so here's it without anger.... No peeking tho"she said pointing an accusatory finger"I think you should comeback to the group, we all miss you"
"Yeah you're teams misses their leader" I told her " You should both come down. Ren made pancakes~"
"Nora's probably eaten them by now"
"Wait!" Juane called out before we left, she grabbed her arm"I know I don't deserve it, but would you still be willing to help me?"
She asked me" To become a better fighter"i turned around with a smirk.
'Looks like that plan worked' I turned around and pushed her to the ground.
"Hey!"
"Your stance is all wrong. You need to be wider and lower to the ground"
"Did ya need to push her tho" (Y/n) asked me
'I might regret this but she also needs it'i though before doing the same to her"You too, I heard about your little incident and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again"
"Your just a bully now.... And bullies get what they deserve!!" She playfully yelled jumping up and tried tackling my stomach"Hrrggh... Harder than I thought... So much weight"
"Hey!!"

(Timeskip)
(Y/n) pov
After class Mikasa told me told me to come to the forest for some hand to hand training, when I got there she was talking with some blond girl I didn't know"Oh (y/n) there you are"she said spotting me
"Sorry I'm late, who's your friend?"
"Friend? Oh right... This is-"
"I'm Annie Leonhart" she said eyeing me up and down, I didn't notice that a bit surprised at the tension between them.
'Probably some rivalry between them'
"Anyway Mikasa called asking to help you in a training session for hand to hand and couldn't resist helping" she said with a small mocking tone at the end
"I asked youre help because you and (y/n) are similar....you're both small" she said with monotone voice with a small smirk.

Annie pov
"Whatever take this" I  said shoving a practice knife into Mikasa's hand annoyed by the height comment but no showing it, and walked over to (y/n) and positioned myself behind her"Ok so how this is going to work is Mikasa will come at you with a knife and you need to disarm her, good luck"i told patting her back
"Wait aren't you supposed to help" she said before Mikasa charged at her and easily pinned her to the ground"Ow"
"Sorry (y/n) didn't mean to hurt you" she told her helping her up
"OK now we actually start" I walked up behind and grabbed her arms putting them up, spacing her legs right"Ok put your foot here"
"Like this?" she asked putting it in the wrong place
"No here" I pushed myself against her to put her foot right, while unintentionally rubbing myself against her.
'Damm her ass feels really nice' I pulled her closer, face heating up, I looked over to Mikasa who kept her stoic demeanor but I could see her hands clenching into fists'Wonder how far I can go, I'm actually enjoying this'I slowly girded against her not enough to notice but enough to feel something.

(Y/n) pov
'Why can I feel something poking me again' I wondered as something poked into my back"A-Annie have you got another knife?"
"Yeah and it's much bigger than Mikasa's one" she said with a flushed face.
Mikasa stormed over to us, standing straight in front of me"I doubt that Annie"she told her staring her in the eye.
"Oh yeah wanna prove it" Annie's arms snaked from behind and pulled Mikasa forward

While they had there stare off, I was wedged between them with Annie's knife poking my back as something started poking me just below my chest. 'I can't see her arms, is her knife poking me as well? '
The only thing comfortable about this was I was pretty much being forced into Mikasa's breast, sadly I couldn't fully enjoy because my mask. 'They're not looking maybe they won't notice' I sneakily took my mask off and put my head back to the same spot. 'Maybe ill stay like this for a bit'

(Timeskip)
After the training 'And boob smothering' during the day I decided to head into the forest and sat down on a cliff side while the sun set to clean and check my weapons.
I checked my ammo and disassembled my pistols to clean them,made sure to pop the round in the gun before cleaning the chamber.
After cleaning both of them I picked up my sword and took it out the sheath, I looked around to make sure no one was here and took off my mask placing it beside me, I grabbed the cloth I had and started  wiping down the blade as the sunset shined off the blade"Good thing grimm don't bleed or this would take forever"i said outloud, I angled the blade do I could see my reflection.
Starring back at me was the reflection of a girl wearing a hood with her features mostly hiding the left eye a beautiful (e/c) and the right a -
A gust of winds blew at me blowing my hood down, I had to cover my eyes to stop dust from getting in them.
"Meow" I moved my arm from my face hearing something, when I turned towards the sound I saw a cat looking directly at me, there was something.... Off about it,

No pov
The cat jumped off the rock it was sitting on and started running off"Hey wait" not wanting to lose this strange cat (y/n) ran after it leaving her guns, mask and scroll which started to vibrate as it was receiving a call.

End
--------
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy moving house and now I don't have Internet there, I'm posting this from a cafe about 10 minute away... So yeah things haven't been great, enough complaining tho ill have Internet on Thursday so everything will go back to normal then.