4.No.... Team

(Y/n) pov
"Move!!!" Asuna shouted as a boulder came hurtling towards us"We need to take it down and fast"
"How, the only thing we've managed is to daze it with explosive arrows from Zelda" Uraraka said
"Well then we need to distract it while we find a weak point" I told them"Samus and Zelda can distract it from a distance with explosives, I know some of your semblances but what are yours?"I asked them
" Well I have a zero gravity semblance if I touch something it'll be weightless until I release it"Uraraka said
"I've got a telepathic semblance not the most useful for grimm fights, it's how I understood what Nezuko said" Zelda explained
"Humf, humfm"
"To simplefy what she said is super strength that increases the angrier she gets, some sort of height control and razor like nails" Zelda said, Nezuko just nodded
"I can make my sword turn into a swarm of razor like petals that I can control at will, also I've got superhuman but that's not apart of my semblance" she said, mumbling the second part, that no one else seemed to have heard.
"Gwen if Uraraka could make those boulders weightless could you web them and swing em at the grimm"
"Probably, but that  probably won't be enough"
"Well it's a first step the rest of us should try distracting it, maybe spot a weak point on the way"
Seeing my hesitation Mikasa told everyone to move"You heard her let's go"Before I could go Mikasa grabbed my shoulder"Don't do anything risky"she let go charging forward.
'I can look after myself in a fight, I don't need her guarding me'
"I'm sure she's just concerned for you maybe it's how she is, I think you'll be a good fighter I mean how else would you get to Beacon" Zelda tried conforting me seemingly noticing my resentment.
Gwen and Uraraka made it to the other side as Samus got knocked away colliding with the wall leaving Zelda to distract until it swung at her taking her out the fight, Mikasa ran between its legs freezing one. "Alice can you break the leg incased in ice?" I shouted to her on cue her sword split into a swarm surrounding the left leg chipping away at it until Nezuko jumped in kicking,shattering it.
Just as it was about to swipe at them a boulder was smashed across its head and then another one making it collide with the wall"(Y/n) come help me if we attack together we can pierce it's eye"Asuna shouted me over"Ok 3,2,1 go"We dashed forward dodging it's erratic swipes and jumped aiming for the eye, as weade contact we noticed how hard the eye was, as Asuna's sword started glowing it started cracking, the glow passed to mine and we pierced through blindind it,we both got knocked away I grabbed my pistol and shot the ground with an explosive round sending a piece of rubble to stand on allowing me to teleport in front of it unleashing a sword wave(Anyone have a better name plz) cutting it in half and cracking the wall.
Mikasa pov
After (y/n) killed the grimm she collapsed on the ground, we all ran over to her"Is she?"Asuna started
"No, no I've got a heartbeat, she's just unconscious her semblance must take a toll on her" Samus said, but she failed to notice the faint burn marks on her right hand that slowly disappeared  being healed by her aura.
"Well were not leaving her come on" I picked her up and carried her with us
"Well there's something behind this wall she cracked" Asuna pointed out
"Move aside" Samus blasted the wall open, which led to a path further in, we followed the path entering a chamber"Well isn't that convenient"the chamber contained the relics we needed to pass.
"Let's get out of here then we've completed our task, we should leave, (y/n) might need medical attention" Alice said grabbing one of the relics

(Timeskip brought to you by the girls staring at a sleeping(y/n))
(Y/n) pov
"Zzzzzzzz... Zzz zzz" I felt something shake my arm"Uh, five more minutes" I said waving whoever it was away
"She sure looks confortable doesn't she, Glynda please wake her" I couldn't feel the ground anymore, I opened my eyes as I fell.
"Ahh.." Glynda caught me before I hit the ground"Glynda that's mean"i said lightly hitting her
"Eheh.."i stopped when I heard chuckling and turned to see Ozpin sitting in his chair" Oh don't mind me, please continue"i quickly hopped of Glynda embarrassed
"So I'm why am I here, how did I get here even?"
"Well miss (y/n) after your fight against the grimm in the caves your friends said you collapsed and were left unconscious so they picked you up and carried you to the relics, then took you back with them to the school and handed you over to Glynda who laid you on the couch "he explained to me.
" But I... I never collected a relic, have.. H-have I failed"
"It's true that you never collected a relic, you're in luck it appears I miscounted the amount of people at Beacon this year and didn't place enough relics and if not for you that grimm may have killed someone and two teams found relics thanks to you"
"So I'm not expelled?" I asked full of hope, he just nodded"Yes... Wait but I didn't get a team, you said you miscounted "
" Yes I did, I'm afraid you're not apart of a team"he said
"Unofficially you're beacon's first solo team who will be joining others in missions, Glynda will now take you to your room, welcome to Beacon" he said with a strange calmness

Glynda's pov
I took (y/n) to were she would be staying the night, not her permanent room obviously, being the only solo team gives her some special treatment but that's mostly on me'She deserves the best, she's so innocent, cute, with a sexy bo-'lost in thought I bumped into her. "Sorry I got lost in thought"
"That's okay what were you thinking about?" I felt my face grow hot
"Nothing just school stuff, classes, teacher stuff, you know" I told"Anywho this is your room not permanent and can be change, modified if ya want"
(If anyone has any idea the proper layout of beacons dorms tell me plz. I mean in chibi there's a kitchen is that a common room thing or in the dorms I'm confused)

(Timeskip)
(Y/n) pov
After Glynda showed me my room I went for a walk having time to kill, I passed by the lunch room, the gym, training room, feeling tired a found a tree and sat down laying against letting my eyes slowly close,before I could fall asleep I heard someone call my name, I looked and saw Asuna with two girls I didn't recognise "Going to sleep again,didn't you sleep enough back there, oh right how rude of me these are my friends Leafa" she montioned to a tall busty blond girl"And this is Sinon"she montioned to the blue haired girl
"Hi I'm Leafa" she gave me her hand and yanked me up giving me a hug"Wow Asuna you're were right she is small and adorable"
"Stop you're making her uncomfortable, Leafa" Sinon said freeing me form her grip
"Right sorry I just like meeting new people"
"It's alright, I was just surprised is all"
"So considering we found you wanna come meet some of our friends" Asuna asked me
"Yeah OK, Id like that"
"Come on then let's go" Leafa grabbed my arm and started running
"Hey, wait for us"

End
-----------