18.Rose Milk

(Y/n) pov
I was in the locker room cleaning my weapon's. "I barely use these pistols maybe I should ditch them and focus on improving..... Hey I haven't really given you a name, huh, maybe-" the door slammed open. I turned around and in a second Ruby was right in front of me.
"Oh checking your weapons I heard you saying you haven't named it"
"Yeah I haven't really thought about it, is that weird?" I asked Ruby
"Well we all name our weapons, I mean here's my baby Crescent Rose, isn't she beautiful?" I gave her a blank stare as she hugged her weapon weirdly "Oh right ahem... Right I was actually going into town today for weapon part's, wanna come with? Everyone else is busy, uh lame"she said slouching down.
" Sure but um. How can I upgrade my sword, any pointers? "I asked her. I turned to look at her with stars in her eyes.
" You want me to help upgrade your baby, OF COURSE! "she shouted cursing me in a hug.

We went into the Vale shopping district, I followed Ruby as she bounced through the streets as she talked about the weapon shop we were headed to" Its really great I got pieces for Crescent Rose here the owner is really nice I think my uncle-"
" It's sounds nice Ruby but can we eat first, I'm starving"
"Oh sure there's a small café here" she pointed to a small little café.
We went inside and walked up to the counter, it was very brivant and chaotic with random bright colour's across the walls almost like someone grabbed a paint brush and just threw it at the wall over and over again. "Ahh hello Ruby the usual I take it. Ah who's your little friend?" a old man asked Ruby. He was wearing a small coat with the name of the café on it.
"Yeah the usual, um what about you (y/n)?"
"Um how about...." I didn't really know what to get "Maybe just the same as Ruby"
"OK oh can you add two Rose Milk milkshakes to that... Ah damm it I don't have enough... Hey (y/n)? Do you mind sharing a milkshake... You don't have to of course"
"Sure Ruby but um I can p-"
" This is my treat I did invite you out"
We sat down shortly after getting our order's as Ruby pulled out a giant cookie, I noticed mine was the same as here's. Way too big and with chocolate chip. The owner gave us our shake and placed two straw inside inside, Ruby was beet red but I couldn't tell why, but I was thirsty so I pushed it aside and drank some.

Ruby's pov
'He gave us the heart straws' I noticed looking at the cup (y/n) seemed confused looking at me but she drank regardless. My mouth felt really dry so I took the straw aswell and we both drank from the shake.
She looked so beautiful right now drinking as weird as it sound's 'Imagine what she lloked like sucking my-nope get those dirty thoughts out your head Rubes you might scare her off"

(Y/n) pov
They day was Ruby was interesting, but instead of parting ways after getting back to Beacon Ruby seemed to have other plans in mind.
I dropped my bag onto my bed and sat down. I looked at Ruby and could tell something was off, the usual bouncing you did when she was still wasn't there. She was holding onto her arm and it looked like she was gripping it hard as she started shaking.
"(Y/n) I want to tell you something" she said her tone unusually low instead of the hyper tone she usually has.
"What is-"
"I KNOW YOU BEEN WITH WEISS AND BLAKE!!" She shouted quickly looking straight at me. An angry scowl on her face that quickly changed to a sad frown as tears pricked her eyes"Why them? I know its selfish but I..... LOVE YOU !!" Her confession took me by surprise as I sat there stunned "Since the moment we first talked there was something... I-I can't explain what but-"
"Hey, hey Ruby don't cry" I sat her down on my bed and sat beside her "I didn't know you felt this way"
"You're really dense you know.... I'm not the only one, I'm pretty sure  a lot of people feel this way. It's just something about you that... I don't draw's people in"she struggled to find the right word's to explain.
" Well I'm sorry do youuuuu....want me to make up for my stupidity" I said placing my hand on her  knee to suggest my meaning.
Her frown immediately brightened "Well I wouldn't say your stupid but.... Yeah I would"
Ruby wasted no time in pininge down and greedily capturing my lips. Her enthusiasm was apparent but so was her inexperience. But eventually she learned and slipped inside my mouth sucking on my tongue. The second we broke apart she was already panting "(Y/n) do you trust me?" she asked out of nowhere. I nodded no really caring at this point she was probably has some kink like Weiss and Blake so there was no point in asking. But what surprised me was Ruby hopped off me and ran over to one of her shopping bag and started throwing stuff out looking for something until she pulled out a small box and opened it. I heard something pop open before she rushed back to me "Take this" she said showing a little tablet in her hand.
"What is it?" I asked her. I wasn't really expecting this so I couldn't help but be curious.
"It's a secret just.... You do trust me?" she gave me a puppy dog stare. I didn't want to upset her so I opened my mouth, surprisingly she placed it in her mouth and kissed me. I felt it slip inside and swallowed whatever this misery thing was.
'Hope I don't regret that'
Wasting no time Ruby used her semblance and quickly undressed the both of us leaving us completely naked. There I saw Ruby's duck standing tall as Ruby started breathing heavily as her chest rose up and down quickly. She layed on top off me and grabbed my breast teasing the nipples, it felt great better than before for some reason "You know I'm jealous, I bet you drink a lot of milk... I really like milk but something is missing" she lowered down and took my right nipple into her mouth and began to suck it still stimulating the other. Something felt weird my chest felt hot. Really hot more than usual my breast felt so full "I really want to taste your's" she kissed me again still teasing my nipple's went the started feeling hot and wet? I looked past Ruby and too my breast as something white was coming out "It worked!! She cheered. She latched onto my nipple in an instant and sucked on it. It felt strange but nice, I held Ruby in place as she sucked until she changed licking up the excess white stuff" The milk I drink is great but this.... *Slurp*is heaven".
I didn't even realise Ruby was poking my entrance until she pushed inside "Ahhh Ruby!!!" I gasped holding onto her. She didn't stop already thrusting hard into me.
The pleasure from her playing with my breast and her thrusting already sent me over the limit as I climaxed "Ahhhhh yes!!"
Ruby either didn't notice or didn't care as she continued picking up speed"Ruby wait I'm - ahhhh" she went faster than before until I noticed rose petals falling around her 'She's - ahhhh using her semblance' my theory was confirmed as she became a blur going too fast for my eyes to register until I climaxed again and again.
After my six one the bed was a mess as so was I with cum staining my legs and breast milk leaking onto my stomach and bed. "I'm soo fucking yeah you're great (y/n)!!!" Ruby said still going even after climaxing twice. She definitely had a lot of stamina "I wanna knock you up. No I want this milk to myself ahhhhhh!!!!" she climaxed for the third time finally slowing down until she collapsed on top of me.

After a few minutes of panting from release and general exhaustion I booped Ruby's nose to get her attention" Hey Ruby what was that tablet you gave me? "
She immediately tensed up and went red in embarrassment" Lac-la-lactation pill's I bought them earlier... I was afraid if you knew you might not want to take them"she said looking away.
"Well I would've been open to it.... This isn't permanent, right?"
"Um I...."
"Ruby?"

"Ruby"
"I know, I know I'm sorry I didn't think this would be the result" Ruby apologised for what might've been the 100th time.
Turns out the tablet wasn't exactly what Ruby thought it was. What should been a temporary for a day issue had turned into a week. Because of the pill and thanks to my two stupid boobs, I had started lactating frequently and heavily.
Ruby had agreed to help which led to the current situation,which was me hook to a breast pump"You did this on purpose. You said you wanted my milk and now you've got a supply"
"I'm sorry I really didn't know. If it makes you feel better it tastes great" she said looking at the positive side atleast to her.
"Of course it does it's mine,it has to.... You can make it up to by making my sword more awesome".
Even if it sounded like a punishment to be helping with with this problem and upgrading my weapon I knew Ruby was enjoying it.

End
--------
Weird I know but hey there's weider kinks out there.
I want to kinda keep the lemons in character to each person and look Ruby likes milk A Lot.... And it was this our some weapon kink thing.
Original was you grinding on Crescent Rose so yeah...