1.Welcome To Beacon

(Y/n) pov
"I don't like this, first time I'm flying, at least no one is looking my way" I pulled my hood over where my eyes where I don't want to see how high up we were. 'Atleast this new outfit Glynda made me is comfy' I thought as a blush tinted my cheeks, thankfully no one can see,right now I was wearing some normal bagy still clothes'So warm'
(Days ago)
Glynda pov
"To take these measurements I need to to change clothes"
"What why?"
"Because these are bagy" I grab her arm to show her
"I don't have anything else to wear" she said embarrassed
"Then you're gonna have to take it off, so I can't get accurate measurements" I told her
"But-but OK but the mask and hood stay on or nothing" she said and I swear I saw the light on her mask turn pink and started undressing, I turned around to give her some decency.
'That's one high tech mask, who her parents were, not something a village family would get and why does she want keep it on so bad but she's fine with undressing'
"OK I'm done" she said snapping me out my thoughts, I turned around and felt all the blood rush to my face and quickly turned back.
"Jesus, why aren't you wearing your bra I didn't say get naked?!?" I shouted at her'Oh no not now, OK breathe just relax'
"Bra?. Um what's a bra?" she asked
"Well first just cover yourself" I told her"A bra is what women wear, dear it takes the strain off our backs"
"Oh I've never worn one"
"Well maybe we'll get you one, but first let's get those measurements" I got to measuring every part of her without problem until I got to her bust it was bigger than I thought so I had to get closer"If you could keep to back straight that would be appreciated"I wrapped the tape around her bust and pulled back
"Um m-mi-miss Goodwitch I know you want me to keep straight but I can't if you keep poking my back"she said
'Poking her back I'm not...' I looked down and noticed my erection poking into (y/n)'s lowerback.
'I still haven't got the measure I'll be quick' I thought"Sorry ill be a second now"i had to pull her closer 'Calm down Glynda now is not the time' I quickly got and detached myself from her. "I'm sorry about that (y/n), I'm done now tho you can get dressed again, now is there any idea for your outfit you might have?"
"Yeah I-I do should I go get them?"i nodded and she left
"OK time to note these down"i started writing the measurements. After I was done, I was dumbfounded'Jesus I didn't think these were her measurements those bagy clothes really are bagy enough to hide her form, I was completely off'

Real measurements:
Height:4,11
Bust size:112 cm with J Cup in Jp (you're essentially Uzaki chan)
Waist:thin waist 58cm
Thighs :thicc thighs 87cm
Butt:big bubble butt

While I was staring at the chart in disbelief, she walked in handing me some design ideas"Here these are waht I think are good, but-but if t-there - n-not it's ok"
"Nono it's fine anyway I must take my leave now gotta make your outfit and weapons good day"

(Present day)
(Y/n) pov
As I was thinking about the other day I heard two voices "I don't think vomit girl will be the best first friend"
"OK fine what about that person they look like they need a friend" I turned around and saw a blonde haired girl was walking towards me dragging a smaller girl behind her,with said getting trying to pull away.

Yang pov
"Hello there I'm Yang and this is my little sister Ruby, wannabe friends?" I asked not trying to be awkward
"Um s-sure I'm (y-y/n) n-nice to meet you" she said clutching her sleeve
"Are you alright you seem tense" Ruby said
"I'm fine just first time flying is all"
"Well if you ever need some stress relief maybe I can help" I said with a wink
The plane had just stopped at beacon"Um thanks I-I've got to go-I-ill keep that in mind"she said before running off
"Yang, you scared her off, you wanted me to make friends not scare them off"
"Sorry I couldn't resist imsure you'll see her later anyway come on"i told her'Sure looked cute tho'

(Y/n) pov
After getting off the ship, I ran over to a nearby tree and hugged it" Nobody told me I needed to fly to get here, now if I remember right I need to go to a assembly, just need to get there without causing a mess"I left the tree and walked ahead looking for the assembly hall*Ufff.. *not looking where I was going and bumped into someone"Oh my, are you alright I'm sorry I didn't see you there"
"It's alright I wasn't looking where I was going"
"I take your looking for the assembly hall?" I nodded "I know the way if you like I can take you" she pulled me up
"OK thank you uh...
"Shion, my name is Shion, whats yours?"
"I'm (y/n), I - I think we should hurry, I think we're late"
"OK then sorry in advance"
"Huh sorry for-" I got cut off as Shion picked me up and ran
(Small time skip as (y/n) holds on to Shion for dear life)
We got to the assembly in time Shion thankfully took us to the back"Um, you can put me down"
"Right sorry" she put me down and we waited for Ozpin to show up
'There's a lot of people blackened out isn't there'
Ozpin walked on the stage to the microphone. "I'll... Keep this brief. You have traveled here today is search of knowledgeAnd when you have finished plan to dedicate your lives to protecting people. But I look amongst you and see wasted potential, in need of purpose- direction. You think knowledge will free you of this, but your time here will prove that knowledge will only take you so far. Its up to you to take the first step"he said sounding almost disconnected, bored and distant.
"Well that was... inspiring?"
(Timeskip)
After the speech everyone got ready for sleep, we were all sleeping in the main hall for the first night, I laid out my back in the back of the room away from the crowd and sat down getting ready to sleep"Your in my spot" I looked up and saw a purple haired girl, with pale skin with a red stone on her head looking at me.
"Oh sorry I just don't like crowds and thought It was unoccupied ill just-.. I said getting
"No don't just don't be loud please thats why I picked here"
"OK I'm (y/n) by the way"
"Raven, now shush I'm sleeping"
"OK nice to meet you"I said going to sleep as well.

End
-----
Bit rushed

Two new girls:
Raven

Two new girls:Raven

And Zelda