walentwines way

Your POV

It has been a few weeks since my date with Ukai at the  restaurant. And I must say he really is a funny guy and very gentlemanly. Right now I was going to surprise him at his store with some gifts.

"Auntie hurry up we don't want to be late, and I have to go meet up with cousin makki!!!!" Gericka yelled out to me from downstairs.

I walk down and see her actually wearing a dress.

"Oooh what's got you all dressed up huuh??" I nudge her with a knowing smirk 😏

She rolled her eyes at me but still blushed a little none the less. She began to talk again but what she said surprised me.

"Makki and his boyfriend are going on a date but their friend wanted to come with and so he asked me to be his friends date." She said blushing even more.

"HuuaAAAAH YOURE GOING ON A DATE?!?!" I screamed highly confused.

"ARENT YOU THE ONE WHO SAID YESTERDAY THAT YOU DONT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO DATE?!?!"

"OH SHUSH IT JUST BECAUSE I SAID IT DOESNT MEAN I MEANT IT" She yelled back pushing me slightly with a pouty face. I wasn't letting it down though.

" BUT YOU LITERALLY SAID AND I QUOTE "I LOVE MYSELF, EVEN THO I LOOK LIKE A BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET, I STILL LOVE MYSELF" AND THEN PROCEEDED TO SAY "WAIT NEVERMIND I DO LOOK LIKE A BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET BUT I DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT LOVE MYSELF" I yelled again.

"BITCH WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I GOT THAT FROM?!?! SURE AS HELL NOT MY PARENTS!!!!" She yelled back. By this time we had already left the house and was walking down the street. Oh wait now we're in front of the store yet neither of us realize it.

"THEN WHO THE FUCK-"

"BITCH I GOT IT FROM YOU MS. "GOD DAMN I REALLY DID BREAK MY MIRROR BECAUSE IM SO UGLY. AT LEAST MY ASS IS THICC ENOUGH TO HOLD IT TOGETHER!!!!" She yelled with a red face from all of the yelling we were doing. Until....

"Oh shit you heard me say that?? Never let anyone know about that-"

"Too late we all heard" a familiar voice said from behind us.

Both me and Geri spun around to be greeted with her cousin and my nephew. Takahiro Hanamaki. Or as you may know him, Makki. We looked behind him to see his boyfriend, Mattsun, on the ground laughing his ass off and behind him was the one and only. Wait who is that kid?? I've never seen him before.

The confusion must have been clear on my face because he came up to me holding out his hand.

"Hello ma'am, the names Oikawa Tooru, you must be Gericka." He pulled up my hand and kissed my knuckles and I gave him a disgusted look but didn't pull my hand away out of shock.

Mattsun and Makki were now both on the floor dying of laughter, while mattsun had started crying from laughing so hard. Gericka had then come up and pulled my hand out of his grasp as he looked around confused and I stayed there frozen.