Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own haikyuu or the characters in it I only own my oc Gericka (Jer-i-cah) the plot does not belong to me but ill put who it belongs to at the bottom. Please enjoy the story. Also I don't know anything about Japanese currency, I live in Texas so ill be using American currency. Dollars.

Your POV
I was walking down the stairs on my way to the kitchen because of the delicious aroma coming from it. As I walked in I saw my niece, Gericka, packing up some food for me.
"Hey Ger, what do I get for lunch today?."

"Well today you're getting fried mackerel and for your healthy snack it'll be an apple and for your sweet snack I made you a small strawberry cake." She said as she smiled at me, but then the smile disappeared when she saw my face.

"No you can't just eat the apple and strawberry cake you have to eat the mackerel too." She lifted her finger to give me that mom finger shake.

"Eeew what are you my mom??" I said making a disgusted face while sticking my tongue out at her.

"Well if you keep acting like a child I might as well be your mom and besides grandmas dead you don't have a mom." She put her hands on her hips and shrugged nonchalantly.

"Wow low blow niece low blow." I put my hand to my chest pretending I was offended. I really wasn't, I never really talked to my mom much anyways. I always stayed in contact with my dad and checked up on her every now and then but it seemed like she just didn't want to let go of the fact that I became a mechanic instead of a  Botanist. Nevertheless I did get to see her before she died so at least she didn't go on bad terms.

I guess I was lost in my thoughts because when I came back to Gericka was snapping her fingers in my face. "Auntie (N/N) you there??" I heard her gasp and what she said next kind of disappointed me yet made me want to laugh. "DID YOU GO TO MARS WITHOUT ME AND TALK WITH THE ALIENS?!?! HOW DARE YOU AUNTIE YOU KNOW I WANNA MEET ALIENS!!!!"

I sighed as she was yelling and the only way to get her to stop yelling is to yell twice as loud. So thats what I did. "OI YOU LITTLE BRAT STOP YELLING OR THE NEIGHBORS ARE GONNA GET MAD AND CALL THE COPS AGAIN!!!!" I yelled over her and she stopped yelling. Until she grabbed my chin and turned my head towards the clock.

"SHIT I'M LATE!! BYE GER LOVE YOU!!!!"
I grabbed my coat running out of the front door and to my car. I got in and started my car and quickly pulled out of my driveway and continued to the shop.

I parked my car in the back and went inside and opened up the shop. I greeted my employees as they walked in, each one returning it with a 'hey boss' or 'good morning'.

Today seemed to be a really busy day. Every single one of my employees were working, each one of them busting their asses and breaking a sweat. 'I may have to treat them to lunch or something. I'll ask gericka to make a big lunch for us and drive it down here.' I thought to myself while looking around the shop.
I pulled out my phone and shot Gericka a text.

To: Annoying but lovable brat
From: Annoying Ass Auntie
Subject: lunch
~Hey Ger do you mind making lunch for me and my employees and driving it down here. Make like curry buns or something.~
Sent: 11:45am
Read: 11:45am

To: Annoying Ass Auntie
From: Annoying but lovable brat
Subject: lunch
~who the fuck do you think I am  Sebastian Michaelis?! But yeah sure whatever but you owe me a bunch of strawberry pocky!!!!~
Sent: 11:46am
Read: 11:47am

I sweatdropped at the mention of ONE of her MANY anime husbands and sent a quick thanks and put my phone away. As soon as I looked up a new customer walked in.

"Hi welcome to (Y/N)'s Mechanics how can I help you today?" I greeted politely. It seemed I would have to deal with this customer as all of my other employees were working or were on break.