Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV
I made my way home early because of the burn on my hand. As I was driving back I saw a car on the side of the road broke down. Me being the nice person I am decided to help.

I pulled up next to a couple and saw the man trying to work on the engine. I got out and walked up to them. The woman seemed to notice me and tapped her husband on the shoulder. He turned around to look at me and gave me a friendly wave.

"I noticed you were broke down and thought I'd help ya'll out. I'm a mechanic I own (N/N)'S mechanics down the road." I point in the direction of the shop. The man gets a look of relief and wipes his hands on his pants and holds it out for me to shake.

After greeting the man and woman, which their names are Lorain and Thomas (random names I chose you can change it if you want), I found out they were traveling here from America. I told them how Gericka used to live there and she talks about it all the time and how when she was there she was called the Joker of the court and they seemed to recognize that name, as she was one of the best sports players in America. (She loves volleyball the most).

I checked the warning lights in the car and noticed that the battery light was on. I asked Thomas of he had any jumper cables and he pulled some out of the trunk. I jump started the car with my own and bid the both of them a good day.

I made it home and I walked inside to a good smell. It smelled of baked lemon chicken with white rice and some green beans. I set my stuff down and took off my shoes by the door.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Ger in there cooking. She had her music in so she couldn't hear me. I walked up behind her and grabbed her sides suddenly, after that there was a pain in my nose.

"OW YOU PUNCHED ME!" I covered my nose as I yelled at her.

"WELL YOU BEHEEBLE JEEBLED ME!!" She slung the wooden spoon she had in her hand as she yelled back.

"UGH I WISH YOU WOULD JUST SAY SCARED INSTEAD OF SAYING WHATEVER THOSE WORDS ARE!!" I threw my hands up as I rolled my eyes at her made up word that she says instead of saying scared.

"AND I WISH I COULD MEET THE VOICE ACTOR OF KATSUKI BAKUGOU BUT I CANT SO LOOKS LIKE NEITHER OF OUR WISHES ARE GONNA COME TRUE NOW GO GET CLEANED AND FIX YOURSELF AND THEN COME DOWN HERE AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND EAT!" She continues slinging the wooden spoon around as i went upstairs and took a shower and got dressed in my pj's.

I made my way back down when I had an amazing idea.

"Oi niece can we have mashed taters with that?" I asked, then I realized I said taters instead of potatoes. Damn she is rubbing off on me.

"Haha yes you said taters. I'm amazing also I would say yes if we had some freaking taters to mash. If you really want some that bad you can go to the store yourself." She slung the spoon again getting green bean juice on me.

"Hey stop slinging that thing you accidentally got green bean juice on me." I wiped my face as I gestured to the spoon in her hands.

"Bold of you to assume that it was an accident." She looked me dead in the eyes with a small glare that sent shivers down my spine.

"God moody teenagers these days." I gave her a -holy shit thats scary but come one get it under control- look and she just rolled her eyes at me.

I walked through the front door deciding to just walk to the small convenient store. As i was walking i got weird looks because I was in my Jammies, as Ger calls them. One guy even yelled 'hey nice pjs' which I kindly responded with two birds side by side and wise words of 'fuck off.

I made it to the store and walked in. I got what I needed and went to the register where a familiar annoying man was. When he looked up at me his eyes went wide but then he smirked.

"Hey crab longtime no see, hows your pincher?" His smirk got even bigger id possible.

"What did you call me?!" My eye twitched in annoyance as I set my stuff on the counter.

"I called you crab. Just thought it would be fitting since you snapped at me when I tried to help." He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing.

"Whatever Knock off skater boy...." i said just glancing at him with my own smirk.

"EEEHHH?!?!" His smirk disappeared and was replaced with a surprised confused face.

"I called you knock off skater boy. Just thought it would be fitting since you have the look of one." I mocked him slightly and I saw the annoyance clear on his face.

"Whatever you annoying bum." He rings me up and I pretend not to hear what he said. As i left I could've sworn I heard him say something but I didn't know what.

I got home and gave the stuff to Ger and she finished dinner. We talked about how she would be starting at her new school tomorrow and that she was super nervous. I calmed her down by giving her coffee, since she has ADD and ADHD caffeine makes her sleepy.

After she finished chugging her cup I walked her upstairs to her room and then retired to my chambers. I fell asleep with a thought in my head.

'That man is so hot but he is so annoying. I wonder if he has a girlfriend?'

Ukai's POV

I watched her walk out of the store and when I knew she was out of earshot I spoke my mind.

"She is even pretty wearing pajamas but she is still super annoying. He i wonder if she has a boyfriend....

....Naaah she's more salty than Tsukishima and he can't even get Yamaguchi to be his boyfriend so I don't think she has one."

"Who the hell are you talking to you idiot?" I heard someone ask me. I turned and saw my grandpa there.

"AAH WHAT THE HELL YOU OLD MAN YOU CAN'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I made the same face I did when specks scared me while I was working.

"Whatever can you just shut up you're being to loud." He then walked back to where he came from. And me, I just sweatdropped at his actions and then continued to clean.

(A/N) hey guys chapter 2. I hope you enjoyed feel free to comment and vote (I don't care what you comment I will most definitely read it and more than likely respond to it.) Also if you want you can message me whenever. And please if you enjoy this book spread it around!! Thank ya'll and have a good day or night

Bai bai. ~ Hyde