Chapter 5

(Y/n) POV

~Typing~
~message received~
From: Annoying Hottie 🙄 😍
To: Annoying hottie
~we have to model for pictures? I'm fine with that but what am I supposed to wear and do I have to be happy?~

Sent: 7:48 pm
Read: 7:48 pm

From:Annoying Hottie
To: Annoying Hottie 🙄 😍
~yeah we have to model but don't worry about what to wear just come dressed casually and Gericka will have clothes for us to model in, and you just pretend to be happy....thats what i do....~

Sent: 7:49 pm
Read: 7:50 pm

From: Annoying Hottie 🙄 😍
To: Annoying hottie
~ok got it ill be there Saturday by around 2 in the afternoon, see ya then bye~

Sent: 7:51 pm
Read: 7:51 pm

From: Annoying Hottie
To: Annoying hottie 🙄😍
~ok sounds good see ya soon bai baiiiii~

Sent: 7:51 pm
Read: 8:00 pm

I set my phone to the side and go find my niece. I get to her room and knock on the door and open it to see her quickly shutting her tv off.

" Huh? What? I wasn't watching aliens....pfft nooo not me....you were watching aliens.... Huh! You were watching aliens without me!?!? Oh how could you....pff what a great aunt you are....I mean come on-" she started to ramble but was cut off when i grabbed the remote.

I turned the TV on and aliens pop up. I turn to her and give her a 'really-bitch?' Look. She rubs the back of her neck and laughs nervously while pointing to the TV with her spare hand.

"Thoooose....those are humans....yep those are humans wearing onesies....in some woods....yeah they're wearing onesies while surviving in the woods...." she pauses then continues and looks me in the eyes "its the clothed version of naked and afraid...." she says while still looking at me.

"You have a problem" i shake my head as i say this.

"Yeah mmhmm yep you're right I do" she agrees with me almost before I even finish my sentence.

I change the subject "Anyways Ukai will be coming around 2 on Saturday so at least try to be up by 1" i look at her with pleading eyes as she shakes her head.

"No can do luv....i can't wake up if i never fall asleep." She winks at me and laughs as i roll my eyes.

"Yeah keep rolling your eyes....maybe you'll find a brain back there" she yells as i walk out of her room.

I walk back in and give her the bird and she gives me two back and I shake my head as i walk back out. I make in back to my room and decide to head to bed since I have to wake up early in the morning for work.

As i fall asleep there's one thought on my mind.

'I know he is super annoying but I can't wait for this date'

(A/n) sorry for no picture....~Hyde