Chapter 12

Your POV

I walked downstairs and heard the front door opening. I peeked my head around the corner and saw Makki coming in with food and then Mattsun walk in behind him.

"hey auntie" Makki set down the food and opened his arms welcoming me for a hug and I opened my arms as well approaching him. Only to walk right past him and straight towards Mattsun.

"oh you bitch. that was cruel." Makki pouted as I was hugging Mattsun.

"Mattsun its so great to see you, its been a while, I'm so glad you're here. is there anything I can get you??" I was coddling Mattsun as if he was my own child. Then a new voice entered the conversation.

"Now you know what it feels like Makki." Gericka had come downstairs in her pajama shorts and sports bra, her eyes were still puffy and red but she carried a smile on her face as bright as the sun.

"Hey Ger you feeling better??" Mattsun had let go of the hug much to my disappointment and made his way over to Geri.

"Yeah I've come to a conclusion." She may have sounded serious but I could see a bit of a playful glint in her eyes.

"And what, if I may ask, is that conclusion cousin?" Makki had a slight smirk on his face as she waited for his answer. I took a sip of the drink they had gotten me and was thoroughly enjoying it until the liquid in my mouth sprayed all over the table at the words that came out of my nieces mouth.

"I'm just going to fuck his best friend." She said it so nonchalantly liked she had said things like this before. Oh wait. She has. Makki and Mattsun burst out laughing and shouting compliments like "GOOD FOR YOU QUEEN" or "YAS BITCH GO GET THAT IWACHAN BADUSSY" after laughing for a bit she continued to speak.

"Nah I'm not going to do that, I'm still going to continue to be his friend, I don't think it would have lasted anyways, he's all" she deepened her voice to sound like a guy "I want control and constant sex" she switched back to her normal voice "but that's not me, I want someone more innocent, happy, knows how to treat a girl wholesomely, someone I can teach if ya catch my drift." she winked at the last bit.

"Wait so you're till going to be friends with Oikawa, even after what he did?" Mattsun gave her a questioning gaze and she just nodded her head. Makki soon spoke.

"Well it would be easy that way you don't have to stop being friends with all of us cause it gets awkward, just know we will never let him live this down, has he tried to contact you??" Ger went to check her phone and just as she did my phone dinged signaling a message and they all turned to me.

"oOOOoOooo is that coach ukaiiiii?" ger asked me with a playful tone and soon Makki joined in as well.

"Oh daddy ukaiiiii, I wuv you so much, I just want you to rail me so hard and make me crippled for the rest of the week" He was using a weird voice to talk, kind of gross.

"Ok first of all, yall needa stop I am your aunt and that is pretty weird to do stuff like that and second of all you're wrong, if I was ever going to ask him to rail me so hard I couldn't walk for the rest of the week, I wouldn't ask on a Saturday, I'd ask on a Sunday, the day that starts the week." and with that I stepped out the front door, well tried to, my nieces voice cut in.

"HA CAUGHT IN 4K BITCH" She turned her phone around to show the camera app was open and she had been recording.

"OH SON OF A BITCH" I yelled but at this point i cant do anything so I just facepalmed.

"OI IM A GIRL AND IF YOURE GONNA CALL MY MOM A BITCH YOU BETTER PUT DEAD IN FRONT OF IT!! MY WAY, MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. TO HELL. EITHER WAY WE GOIN TO HELL" She yelled as her and the lover boys ran up the stairs to her room. I just went ahead and checked my phone. Instead of looking at the message I went ahead and called the contact. The phone rang a couple times and then-

"Hey (n/n), whyd you call, I'm not complaining but a text back would've been cool too"

"Naaaah I'm to lazy for that Keishin, anyways what did ya need" I looked at my nails as we talked, soon we ended the conversation and I went upstairs and knocked in Geri's door.

"Yeah what you want bish??" I heard makki curse through the door.

"Damn you hooker ain't gotta be so rude to her."

"Gericka I am not a fucking hoo-" He was cut off by her before he could finish his sentence.

"Girl stfu we both know Mattsun be paying you for lap dances and shit" I could hear the sass in her voice and then a quite voice pop in.

"Das true" I cackled before walking into the room.

"That was the ugliest snort ever." Damn so much for not being rude geri.

"Ow my feelings, anyways, that game with aoba johsai and karasuno is coming up, keishin just told me about and said he got me a ticket to go see it, I just wanted to let yall know I'm rooting for everyone, not just one team in particular, tho i am gonna bring eggs to throw at trashykawa and a laser light to shine in his eyes while he's on the bench cause we love a fair game. Anyways if karasuno wins....keishin is going to take me on a date-" I was cut off by my niece.

"Oms screaming, crying, throwing up, I love it. It's giving possessive vibes. We love a good rivalry mmm yes. Anyways thanks for letting us know, now we're doing our nails and telling secrets could ya make like a banana and some ice cream in a bowl with whipped cream and a cherry on top and split. Thank you."

"Ew damn bitch, could you be a shoelace and not-" I said over my shoulder as I walked out and shut the door heading downstairs. I was bored so I hopped on the couch and just decided to play dead by daylight, God I wish Ghostface was real. I'd fuck the dead by daylights out of him on god.

I wonder if that annoying fucker keishin would think about going as ghost face for Halloween.