Chapter 6

Day: Saturday
Time: 1:45

Your POV

I was in the middle of using the stove when my neice walked into the kitchen.

"Auntie what did I tell you about using the stove, you dont know how to cook so stop using it." She said as she tried to move me out of the way but I turned around and pushed her back a little bit.

"If there is one thing in this house that I know how to do its how to cook!!" I said while still staring at her not minding the burning smell coming from behind me. She then looks behind me and speaks.

"Oh so what are making, fire over there?" She says kinda sarcastically.

I turn back around and let out a girly scream as i see a fire on the stove and grab the nearest thing to try and put it out. That nearest thing was....

"OI YOU STUPID WOMEN YOU CAN'T USE OLIVE OIL TO PUT OUT A FIRE!!!!" I heard my neice yell at me.

I look down and see the bottle of extra virgin olive oil in my hand and then I look back at her with an innocent look.
"But it's extra virgin olive oil, so I thought it was pure" she looked at me with a deadpan look and then proceeded to grab a towel and put the fire out.

"I swear to sat-" the doorbell rang "SATAN BLESS IT WHO IS INTERRUPTING ME?!?!" she stomps over to the front door and throws it open startling who ever was outside.

I walked up beside her and saw the mailman shaking. "I'm sorry about her sir she woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I pushed her aside and grabbed our mail but looked behind him and I saw Ukai walking up so I quickly slammed the door. I turned to see my neice giving me a death glare.

"Well that was a bit ✨ r u d e✨ to slam the door in my face" we heard Ukai say from outside the door. My neices attitude....did a full 180 (crazyyy *starts tiktok dancing* sorry) and she quickly opened the door and gave Ukai a hug.

"UNCLEEEE YOURE HEREEEE" she screamed as she hugged him.
.
.
.
.
"EEEEH UNCLE?!?!" Ukai and I screamed out at the same time, me dropping the mail on the floor and then we looked at her disgusted as he pushed her off.

"Huh?? Yeah well I already planned yalls wedding and yalls honeymoon and the names of yalls kids, yall are having twins btw," she said as she held up 2 fingers on the last part.

"Excuse me Missy, this is only one date, the first and the last so you can take whatever filled that dirty mind of yours crumple it up and throw it away." I said doing a sassy head bob.

"Why would I do that when im 100% sure the readers agree with me thats the whole reason they read this book." She said nonchalantly.

"Wot??" Both ukai and I looked at her weirdly and then my face contorted to anger.

"YOU MEAN YOURE WRITING A BOOK?!" I yelled as I chased after her.

"Uh no the author is wri-" Geri looked up as if she was thinking.... 'this is author speaking I swear to Satan geri of you dont shut the fuck up I will kill you off in the worst way possible' "Haha do it you won't, no balls" she said still looking up.

"Uuuuh Gericka, who tha ✨f u c k✨ are you talking to?!" Ukai asked in confusion.

"Oh uh no one ok ill go get my camera and the out fits so yall chat a bit, get to know each other and have fun, but not to much fun oh also I hope yall don't mind posing with each other because yeah oh well see you in like 10 minutes" she runs up to her room to grab her camera and clothes.