Chapter 11

Your POV

I had woken up the next morning to sounds coming from the kitchen. I walk out of the room and made my way to the noises and found a still shirtless keishin making breakfast I think??

"Good morning shin-kun" I stated through a yawn. Testing the waters with a new nickname.

"Shin-kun huh?? That's new. Also it's not morning- it's 2 in the afternoon. I'm making lunch and then I've got to get to practice."

"Oh damn, I slept that long??" I ask out loud to myself as I go to grab my phone and check it. I see I have 16 missed phone calls and 3 messages from Geri and Makki.

I called makki back to make sure everything was OK. The phone rang three times before someone on the other end finally picked up.

"Sup aunt (n/n). Thanks for calling back. We were wondering where you were and if you were ok" Makki sounded like he had just woken up, as his voice was raspy and deeper than usual.

"Uh yeah I'm fine. It was super late by the time we finished eating so I just crashed at Keishins place. Is everything ok??" I had a hint of worry in my tone for 2 reasons. One, I didn't want then to make fun of me for staying either keishin and Two, if they were calling me that much then something was up.

"Um well you see, our teammate, uh you know him cause he was dating geri, oikawa??"

"Yes I remember. What happened." My voice was getting stern at this point cause I wasn't sure where this was going.

"Yeaaaaah uh, well keyword was dating. She walked in on-" He was cut off by my voice.

"I'm on my way home now. Are you there?" I asked with anger in my voice now.

"Yes I figured it'd be best not to leave her alone for the night. She's still sleeping but I can wake her up." He answered me back.

"No don't worry about it, I'll wake her when I get there, can you go pick up some breakfast or something??" I wanted to be the one to wake her up so I could talk with her, and besides she needed to eat something.

"Yeah no prob bo-" he was cut off again.

"Don't finish that sentence. Just go get food, I'll have keishin drop me off." Keishin looked over at me but then just shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head knowing he couldn't argue.

"OoOOoooO I almost overlooked the fact you're at his house you dirty little slut-" I hung up the phone before he could say anything else and looked over to keishin.

"Soooo what happened, why you all angy  and sheee" He asked in a weird voice.

"Uh first never do that again and second shittykawa did something and geri is upset so I've got to get home quick." He nodded his head as he just left the breakfast he was making on the counter and put a shirt on and grabbed his keys.

"Alright then, let's go." We walked put the door and head to the car. We got in and made our way to my house.

I got out of the car and said my goodbyes to keishin.
"See you later hot stuff." He winked at me.

"Oh in your dreams lover boy" I rolled my eyes and made my way inside. I dropped my stuff on the table and took off my heels and then made my way upstairs to my nieces room. I walked in and went over to her bed and shook her gently after seeing her tear stained face.

"Hey hun, come on wake up and let's talk." She rolled over and opened her eyes staring at me.

"Hey auntie, it's good to see you're ok" She sat up and I had asked her about what happened. She went into detail about what he did and how Makki had comforted her all night and even mattsun had called to talk with her.

"And that's it, that was my night." She looked over at me and by the looks of it felt a little better being able to get it off her chest. She then asked how my night went.

"Well, the dinner was really nice, uncle irihata was there and his assistant coach, who was very handsome I might add, was there as well. Him and keishin fought over who was going to sit next to me until I told them to sit on either side of me. There was so much tension you could cut it with a knife." She chuckled and I continued with the tea.

"Well since it was late I decided to stay at his house- nothing happened, well....almost nothing" She gave me a confused look and I let her in on the details of what keishin had said about the bet and then what he had done while we were in his room, and let's just say this girl about passed out as she was loving that "her ship was sailing"? Whatever that means.

"But yeah that was my night, it was a pretty nice night." She sighed and then looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"What??" I asked confused on why she wa looking at me like that.

"I'm just curious. Who do you want to win the bet?? Like in the end I know it's all up to you and everything but seriously. Who do you want more??" She gave me a knowing smirk already knowing the answer I was going to give.

"God you're so annoying geri." I rolled my eyes and got off her bed heading out the door only to hear her scream behind me.

"YEAH BUT YOU LOVE MY ANNOYINGNESS. SEEMS YOU LOVE UKAIS TOO- PERIOD AHHHH-"

"OH MY LORDIE SHUT UP ALREADY YOU ANNOYING BITCH!!!!"