Chapter 8

(A/n) hey everyone I'm so sorry for the late publish, work kept me all day for a double shift without telling me until the last minute, im sorry if this chapter seems short or rushed but I'm going to do my best so it doesn't seem that way. Please vote. Comment. And show each other love, i love yall now enjoy the chapter!!

Your POV

"eeeEEEEHHHH?!?!" I screeched in confusion and kinda sorta embarrassment.

"WHO IN THE SEVEN SHADES OF HELL ARE YOU?!" I yelled at the old man in front of me, weird though he looked like an older version of ukai.

"Names Ukai Ikkei young lady. And why are you yelling??" He asked me calmly but you could definitely tell he was annoyed.

I deadpan with a really stupid look. 'Ukai?' That sounds familiar....eh oh well im to lazy to put it together right now.

Wait....

Shit.

Don't do it.

Don't (Y/n).

Don't.

"UKAIIII?! BUT YOURE SO OLD-"

fuck.

You did it.

Great job.

There goes your first impression with his family.

Wait why am I worried about that?!

Gah just shut up. And stop making me think like this author-san (Fuck off and go back to sucking ukai keishin) i- Wot??

N e waysss.

"HEY IM NOT THAT OLD YOU BRAT- AND AT LEAST IM NOT CONSTIPATED!!!!" He yelled at me- wait....constipated??

At this moment I had realized I wasn't looking when I grabbed the "milk" so I didn't know what type I grabbed, I thought it was my normal type but *sigh* alas it wasn't.

I looked down at the "milk" on the counter and saw that it was actually....that juice shit thats makes you well....shit.... when you cant do it yourself.

My face turned so many shades of red.

"I must have been so focused on looking for ukai i wasn't paying attention." I thought tk myself. Hah at least I thought i did, but the readers want fluff so I said it out loud apparently. (Omg (y/n) could you stop breaking the 4th wall plz??) Shush you uncultured swine. Anyways.

"Huh?? You were looking for my grandson?? Wow that's so surprising. I've never in the 26 years he's been alive thought I female, a strong and pretty one at that, would come looking for him." He said with a shocked look on his face.

As I was about to say something, I got cut off by a different voice.

"YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME OLD MAN?!-" I turned around to see ukai standing there with a weird look on his face