Chapter 3: First Failure

~_~ Time Skip ~_~

It's been a week since I've joined the Black Order, but it seems as if no one knows I'm here except for Allen, the green haired lady named Lenalee, and the red haired bookman boy. I was in the cafeteria eating breakfast when Allen comes racing in yelling my name.

"Iriki, Iriki!" he ran up to me and was as energetic as ever.

"Yemph Allen. " I said as I finished eating the food currently in my mouth. He handed me a file folder that was titled 'Mission Information'. Is this my first mission as an exorcist.

"This is your first mission! Me and Lenalee will also be going and we are leaving in ten minutes." I jumped up when he said that and ran to my bedroom. My room is like any other room belonging to an exorcist except for a few things. I have a few peacock feathers in a picture frame for good luck and I also have a picture of me and Allen when we were younger with General Cross hanging on the wall next to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom, combed my hair, and put on some makeup.

Allen knocked on my door and said, "Come on, it's time to go." I opened my door and followed Allen to the train station. We met up with Lenalee and boarded the train. Out of the corner of my eye i saw a hooded man with blonde braided hair following us. This doesn't feel right. What's going on? Lenalee led Allen and I into the trains special seating area. The only people in this area are us and that blonde headed guy. We sat in the same area and, like always, Timcampy went on Allens head and fell to sleep. I mentally giggled at how cute Allen and Timcampy look at the moment. I sat next to the window and Allen sat in between me and Lenalee.

To break the silence Allen said, "Do you know where Master is? We haven't seen him since the incident at the Ark. " he sounded curious, but his facial expression showed otherwise.

"Of course I do. He has been closer to the Black Order for weeks now." I was really excited to tell him this, but what I said scared him. For the rest of the ride everyone was silent. When the train stopped, Allen, Lenalee, and I stood up and got off of the train. It was dark outside when we got off the train so we started looking for an Inn. When we found one, we went in and Lenalee asked for two rooms. Allen took one of the room keys and Lenalee took the other one. The rooms we were given were next to each other. Allen went in one and Lenalee dragged

me into the other one. She probably only did this because I wanted to go with Allen. As soon as she let me go we took turns changing in the bathroom. We climbed into the same bed and Lenalee had no problems falling asleep, but I somehow couldn't get myself to sleep, so I just laid there looking at the ceiling. I wonder if Allen is okay with all the Noah stuff going on. I let my mind wonder until I heard a female voice screaming from the woods outside of the Inn. I jumped out of bed, got my uniform on, and woke up Lenalee.

"Someone is screaming from the woods, i'll go check it out. Wake up Allen and meet me there." I quickly said as I was going out the door. The second I stepped out of the Inn I started running towards the woods. Once again, I saw that blonde hooded guy following me. Dammit I should have waited for Lenalee to wake up Allen. Hopefully he won't do anything. As I was following the screams I heard something shatter, which made me run faster. When I got to the place where the screaming came from I saw a girl on the the ground and two Noah standing up and looking down at her. The blonde one with stitches noticed me first and lifted his head.

"Look, look, it's her Debito. Hehe." Shit, it's the Noah of bonds. Debito then looked up, when he saw me he smiled. When they pointed there guns at me I heard someone running in my direction. Fighting the urge to look at who was running towards me, I looked at the two Noah, giving a confused look on my face. I knew why they wanted me, but I don't want anyone else to know.