Chapter 6: Terrible Secrets

As we approached the room Lavi gently pulled his hand away from mine. He walked over to the door, unlocked it, opened the door, and motioned for me to enter the room. I quickly did what he wanted me to do and he came in right after me, closing the door behind him, which left us in a pitch black room. Not sure about what to do, I started walking around with my arms stretched out in front of me. After an extended period of time, my hands ended up coming into contact with something soft.

Shortly after that, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and whatever it was that I had my hands on suddenly came really close. Instinctively, I buried my head into the soft article of clothing and wrapped my arms around what was in front of me. I don't want this moment to fade away. I miss the memories that this awakens, the memories that I have shared with my father. The comfort that I was relishing in soon devoured me.

I opened my eyes to see that I was laying down in my bed. I got up and went into the bathroom to get everything done. When I came out, my bedroom door started to open, revealing a man with long red hair, glasses, and a glass of red wine.

"Good morning. There's a friend on the phone that wants to talk to you." I walked over to my father and he handed me the phone.

"Hey Iriki! How's your morning been?"

"It's been good. What about you?" I wonder what he called for.

"My day has been boring. Mainly because you are not with me right now. Hey, do you want to come hang out with me?" He always says it this way so I feel bad and rush over to him.

"Sure. The usual place right?" He has never let me come over to his house, instead he always arranges a place for us to meet.

"Yes. I gotta go so I'm not late. See you soon." When he hung up, I handed the phone back to my dad. I quickly walked to my dresser and pulled out my coat and attached my innocence onto each side of my pants. As I walked past my father he pulled me into a warm hug. My response to this was to hug him back and rest my head on his chest. He moved his head towards my ear and whispered three words that ment the world to me and I said them back.

I happily jogged out of the house and went to the place we had arranged to meet each other. This had been our meeting spot for about two years now. It was an abandoned house on the outskirts of the town. I slowly opened the door to the house and walked in to see him sitting on the bed waiting for me. He patted next to where he was sitting on the bed, so I took off my jacket, walked over and sat right next to him. Like always, his blonde hair hangs over a headband that covers his forehead.

"Wisely, when can I meet your family? You have already met mine, even though it is only my father." He always keeps coming up with reasons as to why I can't meet his family.

"How much do you want to meet them?" I can't believe that he really had to respond with a question. He already knows my answer.

"I really want to meet them. You already knew the answer to that."

"Yeah, well I think you look adorable when you are all upset like this." Wisely leaned over to me and cupped my cheeks with his soft hands. Then he leaned even closer than before and I felt my face turn an intense shade of pink. He wrapped one of his hands around my waist and pulled me to his side. After doing so, he started to gently kiss me on my lips. My eyes widened with surprise, I placed my hands on his chest and shoved him off of me.

"Wisely, I'm sorry, but I don't think of you that way. I have only considered you as a friend." I said this softly in hope that it would not crush him. I can't stand it when people close to me are upset.

"Wait a minute, are you drunk?" I could obviously smell a strong scent of alcohol coming from his breath.

"Possibly. Lets find out for sure." He quickly tossed me back onto the bed and got on top of me. I looked up to meet his eyes and I saw a tint of lust within them.

"Wisely get off of me, please." Is this all he wanted to do from the start? Oh my flippin god, why did my mind have to bring me back to this memory. Dammit, I cast aside this memory for a reason!

"Aww come on Ir... "

"NOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, interrupting him in the process. Why won't he just listen? Within the next few seconds, I instinctively grabbed one of my guns and held it to his throat, my hand shaking in the motion I had taken towards who I thought of as a friend. I can't believe that I acted as if he were an akuma, I mean I know that innocence only works on the Noah and the Akuma. I have been pretty confident that he is neither one of those. Wisely looked at me with wide eyes and then put his hand over the guns barrel.

"Come on, we both know that you can't and won't shoot me." Wisely did not move at all after me pointing my gun at him and telling/ yelling at him to get off.

"Get off of ME!" I snapped back at him. My body started to tense up, which caused me to pull the trigger. Oh my god, I shot Wisely. He seemed extremely surprised, along with me, that I actually shot him. The next thing I know, he is finally off of me and wrapping up his wounded hand. I took this chance to get up and head for the door.

"Geez Iriki, that acually hurt. Hey, turn around and look at me. Have you processed what you did yet?" I slowly turned around to see his headband on the bed and that his forehead has now revealed a third eye in the middle of it. Look away from him you dumbass, he is not on good terms with you at the moment. Why did I have to be so stupid at the worst time? As I was looking at his third eye, I started to feel a splitting headache coarse throughout the upper part of my head, which caused me to fall to my knees while holding my head. Wisely walked over to me, picked me up, and layed me back down on the bed with him on top of me once again. No, stop it! Someone, please snap me back to reality! I just can't take watching this event years after it happened again!

"Did you really think that I would let you get away that easily?" No, no, no! Stop it already, you shitty head of mine! Without hesitation, he quickly undressed me and kept me from trying to get away.

(Sooo, I'm pretty sure you all can see where that scene led to. I just don't feel like attempting to write smut right now.)

After that went down, I raced home with tears pouring down my face. I can't believe that he would do that to me. I quickly went inside the house, hoping that my dad won't see me like this, but to my dismay he was waiting for me when I opened my bedroom door. My father jumped off of my bed, rushed over to me, and gave me a bear hug.

"Iriki, what happened? Please tell me." Dads voice was filled with concern. I quickly wiped away my tears and focused on telling him what had happened between me and Wisely. After telling him, I buried my head into his chest. Just being in my fathers presence helped me calm down a little bit.

"I think it's time for you to learn more about the Noah." Soon after he said this, I heard someone calling out my name. That voice sounds really familiar, but who does it belong to? My vision started to fade away as the voice calling my name got louder. When I blinked my eyes a couple of times, I found myself on a bed with Lavi kneeling beside me, repeating my name.

"Iriki, is everything okay? You were mumbling stuff while you were out cold." I sat up and waited for my eyes to adjust to the lights in the room.

"Its okay, I'll be fine." I hope what I told Lavi is true.