Chapter 13: Precautions & Fears

I woke up to Tyki holding a set of clothes above my head. When he saw that my eyes were open, he dropped the clothes on me. I moved the clothes off of me and sat up.

"I need to talk to you about something." He said as he knelt close to me.

"It didn't require you to drop clothes on me!" I can understand him waking me up, but dropping clothes on me is a little too far.

"No it didn't. That was just for fun." He had a little smirk on his face now.

"Whatever. What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" He better not push the question aside.

"We can talk about it when you are done getting ready for today." I grabbed the pile of clothes and stomped off to the bathroom, shutting the door hard behind me. Once I placed the pile on the counter, I noticed something pop out with its vibrant pink color. I moved all the other clothes off of the vibrant article to find that it is a wig. God dammit Tyki, why did you have to get me a wig?!

I went through the rest of the pile to find a nice low cut black dress that is about knee length along with 5 inch black stilettos and long chandelier like earings. I stripped myself of yesterday's clothes and put on my new ones except for the wig. Afterwards, I grabbed the wig and walked out to Tyki.

"What is this?!" I threw the wig at him in frustration.

"It's a part of your new look." He had a ridiculous smirk stretched across his face. This only made my frustration worse. Tyki walked over to me with the wig and attempted to tie up my hair. I slapped his hand away and took a few steps away from him.

"I will not wear something as ridiculous as that." He stepped closer to me and put his hand on my cheek.

"What's wrong with it?" I had to think about how I was going to say this. As I was thinking, my face turned beat red with embarrassment. I looked down and began to tell him.

"A c-certain someone won't recognize me." I'm pretty sure he knew who I was talking about. Hopefully.

"It is meant for you to not be recognized, especially if that certain someone is an exorcist." It finally hit me: The reason I'm with Tyki is so that the exorcists don't find me.

I can't believe it took you this long to realize that. What a shame.

"But my f-father will..." I was cut off by a finger touching my mouth. I looked back up to Tyki to see that he had been hit in the head with who I was talking about: General Cross. I immediately began to feel this weird feeling in my gut telling me to step back, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"He can't do that if you are already in a relationship can he, love?" My eyes widened at his words. I can't believe I just heard him say that. I wasn't sure what to say about it so I stayed still with the same expression. Tyki took advantage of this and quickly put my hair up in the wig. He walked in front of me and welomed me into a warm and comforting embrace. He put his mouth close to my ear and began telling me something.

"You will be acting as my new girlfriend who's name is Ayame. Okay love?" His voice sent shivers down my spine. He is even making me change my name?! I shook my head in agreement and he softly kissed my lips. In a way, it surprised me. I had never thought that a Noah could be an excellent kisser. But then again, he is the Noah of Pleasure and that should be expected of him.