Chapter 8: Saviors Betrayal

Lavi turned his head to look behind him and then turned back to me with a look of sadness.

"Iriki, I am sorry" He walked over to me, placed one hand below my chest with the other wrapped around my neck, into a loving embrace. When he slightly moved the hand below my chest, I felt something cold pierce my skin, which caused a stinging sensation to go throughout the upper portion of my body. As I was becoming light headed from the blood loss, everything became slow. I looked down to see that Lavi still hasn't taken the knife out of me.

I guess this is another one to tack on to my 'loved ones who have betrayed me' list. I could slowly feel drops of water hitting my shoulder as Lavis' body began to shake. Lavi is crying on my shoulder? If anything, shouldn't I be the one crying? I mean, he did stab me after what seemed like him pretending to show me affection. At this point I couldn't feel anything, not even my own body. The world that I live in started going black and my eyelids became as heavy as bricks.

I watched as Lavi pulled himself off of me and tosses the non-exorcist weapon onto the ground. The body in which I have been inhabiting collapsed into the arms of my attacker. The last moment that I was able to watch was Lavi holding me and hovering over me with a sorrowful expression before losing consciousness and falling into a black abyss, which I felt like I could never escape from.

I wake up in a dark room with a few lit candles and stuffed dolls. To my surprise, when I sat up in the bed, I felt no pain. I began to wonder around the bedroom to hopefully figure out where the hell I am. As I was going through the drawers of the dresser, I realized that I am in a females room. I don't know what I would have done if I was in a guys room.

I need to find somewhere to hide, just in case the owner of this room comes back because I don't think that I am anywhere close to the Black Order. I had this weird feeling that I'm missing something, so I felt around my body to find that I am wearing a one piece gown and don't have my Innocence. Wait....... I don't have my Innocence! God Dammit! I scurried throughout the entirety of the room looking for my lost Innocence to find that it is not even in here. The door to this blasted room opened, but I was too caught up in finding my Innocence to pay any attention to it.

"Your Innocence isn't in here, it's hidden elsewhere. Out of all of the exorcists, you should be one of the few that knows this the best." This feminine voice had an overly calm and relaxed tone to it. To add to that, it also sounded cheerful. Without having to turn around, I immediately knew who this female was. After all, it could only be one of two people, or should I say Noah.

"What a nice way to welcome me again. Don't you agree Road?", I said caustically and slightly turned my head so that she could see a portion of my face clearly and continued, "Is there anything else that I should become aware of?" To show Road that I wasn't one bit pleased with the situation at hand, I said this with all joking aside. Road completely came into the room, shut the door behind her, and walked over to my side.

"Now, it wouldn't be good to send you to dinner wearing that, so lets get you something... um........ more formal. After all, Lord Millennium will be there along with everyone else and you don't want to look like you just woke up." Road then walked over to her dresser and began shuffling through it for what I presumed was a dress. The Earl seems to be as gracious as ever towards me. This is ridiculous! There has to be something that I'm not getting from what Road has told me.

A/N: My story has had 1K people read it! I seem to be unable to find a way to show you all my gratitude for this. One thing that I could say is that when I opened my Wattpad app on my phone and saw the number of reads this story has, you could say that I was mentally squealing about it(Much like I do when I'm fangirling about certain things that happen in some of the anime that I watch). Either in the next chapter or the one after that I will be switching to Lavis point of view to show you how he viewed the situation and also to show what happened between Iriki passing out and her waking up in the Noah household. If you thought Lavi was being ridiculous then all those negative thoughts about him hopefully will be cleared up when I show his point of view. Also if you guys would like, I can add an OC of yours. All you need to do is give me the outline of the character via commenting or PM and I will do my best to add in that character. It can be a Noah or an Exorcist.