Chapter 4: So-Called Allies

"You know damn well why we want you so stop giving us that look!" Debito stated in an annoyed tone.

"What are you talking about? How am I supposed to know what you want me for? I'm not that Demon Eyed boy!" I couldn't help but laugh at how funny the Noah of bonds faces are right now. I went to reach for my guns and my body started to feel really heavy. I looked down at my arms and saw little pieces of paper with Japanese symbols on them. After seeing this I looked over my shoulder to see the blonde hooded guy walking towards me.

"I guess we will have to deal with this later; we'll see you soon Iriki." With that being said, the Noah left, leaving me with this blonde guy. He threw a few more of those papers on me and I fell to the ground. He picked me up and started walking off when Allen and Lenalee arrived. Allen got worried when he saw the girl still laying on the ground and that I wasn't there and started looking around.

When he saw me being taken away he ran towards me, "Let go of her Link!". Wait isn't there a guy named Link in CROW? No Allen, there is no knowing what he will do if you interfere.

"This is one of my orders and you know what that means." Link said, "Since both of you are the exorcists that accompanied her, both of you should come with me too. " Allen and Lenalee did as he said and followed Link. As we where heading back to the Order I started to squirm around in Links hands. Allen looked at me as if he was telling me to stop. Has this guy done something to you to make you this obedient? Or is it a trick from the Noah?I went back to sleep, figuring that there was no use arguing about this.

I woke up to the gatekeeper opening the door to let us in. As I looked around everyone from the place was staring at me like I committed a humongous crime. I decided to just look the other way and hope that it will all go away. Damn, I really hate Link! We past rooms for what seemed like forever, but that was probably because I was bored. We hopped on the elevator and went to a floor I had no idea was here. Link opened a room and took me into it making sure that Allen and Lenalee didn't come in. he put me down and I sent a glare at him

"What do you want?!" I screamed at him. Just looking at him angers me at this point. Why can't he just get this over with. Link grabbed some chains and walked over to me. AWW HELL NO! I'm not letting this bastard chain me to anything! This room looks like a suicide watch room. What the hell, I've never thought about commiting suicide. Wait... unless they just wanna keep me away from everyone for some reason and want me to tell them something. I jumped up to my feet and started yelling for help.

"Stop screaming because no one is going to hear you" Link started to get pissed at me for sreaming in the padded room, but he said it calmly. I stopped yelling realising that he or whomever told him to do this had it well planned out. I don't think I have a chance to get away anymore, it's no use trying to get past him because he has those papers. Dammit, I can't believe I was just put into this situation. I HATE CROW!

A/N: I'm soo sorry this chapter took so long to make. I was busy with other stuff. I am hoping that Iriki doesn't seem like a little child after this chapter and if she does please tell me. I hope you all like this chapter.