Chapter 11: Earl's Decision

Road continued to search through her drawer for something that I can wear. Eventually, she pulled out a strapless black dress with a slit down the right side around the thighs. Road walked over with the dress and handed it to me.

"I think that this one will look good on you." Road had a very reassuring look on her face which happened to make me a little bit more happy. I took the dress and entered the bathroom to put it on. When I was done putting the dress on, I looked at myself in the mirror and..... Wow, it looks so good. The second I opened the bathroom door, Road got a hold of my hand and led me to the big door that separates us and everyone else.

"Are you ready Iriki?" I nodded in response and she opened the enormous doors that revealed the Noah family. All of a sudden, Road and I had 11 sets of Noah eyes on us.

"I am so glad you could make it, Iriki." The Earl said with his never-ending grin. Road walked me over to two empty chairs and then had me sit in the one next to Tyki Mikk, while she sat on the other side of me. As I looked around the table, I noticed that only one seat was empty. Is there already a replacement for the Noah of Wrath? Directly across from me sat Debitto and Jasdero.

"So, why is it that you have called so many of us this time?" Tyki asked the Earl out of curiosity.

'Let me....'

I turned my head to the Earl, expecting an explanation for this rather large meeting.

'... show them why.'

"I called you all here to discuss a situation concerning Iriki." The second he said my name, my eyes widened. Which situation?

'NOW!!'

A warm sensation suddenly made its way through my body. What's.......... happening? My body feels like I am sitting by a calming yet aggressive fire that ceases to end. Out of nowhere, my head felt like there was one, other than myself, in it. I placed my hand on my forehead due to the shooting pain stretching its way across my head. When I looked up, I could see Wisely's eyes staring at me. Not knowing exactly how long I could keep my body under control, I quickly stood up and left the Noah dining room. I leaned up against the wall in hopes of regaining my self control.

I must be going insane, right? I mean, that's the only reason why this could be happening. I completely despise how life has its ways of punishing everyone.

After collecting myself, I decided that it would be best if I didn't go back in there. Suddenly, a pair of hands gently touched my shoulders and I could feel someone breathing against my ear.

What?! How can there be hands on my shoulders if they are against the wall?

"Hello Iriki, would you come with me to discuss a certain matter?" This masculine voice whispered his question in my ear. I peered over my shoulder with a surprised expression.

"Okay." He phased the rest of his body through the wall and began walking off in the direction of the Noah's rooms. I followed directly behind him as he went into one of the rooms. Once both of us were alone in the bedroom, he approached me.

"Lord Millennium wants me to bring you along when I go outside." He seemed to be hinting at something.

"What do you mean?" He sighed and then sat down on the bed.

"Whenever I leave, you have to come along. Don't worry; I'll make it worth your time." As expected from the Noah of pleasure, he was happy about the Earl's new decision.

"I need to have my Innocence when we leave." I can't go out into the open without my weapons to protect me.

"No. As long as you are with us, there's no use for those kind of weapons." My eyes widened. Without my Innocence, I'm useless against both the Noah and Akuma. Are they planning to kill me instead of the letting the Order do it?

"Fine. When are you planning to leave?" I found no use in arguing against what the Earl has said.

"Now." Tyki got off of the bed, walked over to me and picked me up, and left the Noah mansion.

A/N: Katsura Hoshino has yet to reveal if Tyki can use his light form after Allen Walker exorcised him, so in this story, I will come up with a new look for Tyki's light form. It will look quite similar to his Noah form. If you all don't know yet, Hoshino will continue the D. Gray-Man series starting on July 17.