Chapter 1: Lost

I tried my best to follow the map to the Black Order I was given, but he had to draw it himself and no offense to him but all i saw were random lines. I stopped and stared at the paper i was given but none of it matched up with my surroundings. Dammit why did i listen to him in the first place. I threw the map on the concrete and cursed at it. Since it was pitch black and i could hardly keep my eyes open any longer i went to the closest inn i saw. The second the door opened i could hear a bell go off.

"Welcome how may i help you miss?" I heard a female voice come from the front desk.

"I would like a room for just one night please." I struggled to get those words out while fighting the urge to fall asleep where i stood.

She handed me the room key and I walked off into the room. I made sure the door was locked before putting my suitcase on the bed and shuffling through it for my nightwear. I quickly put it on and jump onto the bed falling asleep within minutes.

I wake up to the sun beating down in my face. I slowly get up finally looking around the rooom. The bed is next to the window, a dresser with a tv sitting on top was in front of the bed, the bathroom was alone on the other side of the room. I lazily got out of bed and went into the bathroom, doing everything I need in there. I came out and put on a black shirt, some jeans, and boots. I made sure that i had the room key, grabbed my belongings, and exited the room.

As i placed down the room key i asked "Do you happen to know where the Black Order European Branch is?"

"It's just at the top of the cliff north of here. You can see the building from here." she handed me a proper map with a circle on where the Black Order was just in case.

As soon as i opened the door to the inn the building the lady said came into view. That to big to be a cliff! It has to be a mountain! The thought of climbing that sent shivers throughout my body. As I walked through the 'little' forest i heard a shuffle in the trees so i quickly stopped and started looking around for the noise.