chapter six | guitar

"You whore!"

Uenoyama, completely bewildered, moved closer to the noise.

"You stupid-ass motherfucking bitch!"

"I'm- whaT—"

Mafuyu looked away from his computer. "Oh hi, Uenoyama-kun!"

He smiled innocently.

Uenoyama, stared at Mafuyu as if he had a third head.

"What were you doing?"

"Oh nothing, just talking to myself,"

Uenoyama didn't know whether to laugh, run, or faint.

"Um?"

Mafuyu giggled, squinting his eyes shut as he smiled.

That beautiful, perfect smile of his. A faint pink tinting his soft cheeks, hair framing his face.

"I was just frustrated at myself, because I couldn't think of any lyrics."

"Oh..." Uenoyama paused, lips curling into a mischievous grin. "Well then, you should be punished, shouldn't you?"

"Ue-Uenoyama-kun?"

Uenoyama moved closer to Mafuyu, as he turned a bright red.

Soon they were face to face, a centimeter apart.

Uenoyama's navy blue eyes reflecting Mafuyu's silhouette, light bounding off as if it were the ocean.

Mafuyu could feel Uenoyama's breath dust his face, heart beating faster by the second. It wouldn't have been a surprise if Uenoyama was able to hear the pounding in his chest.

Uenoyama subtly licked his lips, giving a small, seductive smirk.

Uenoyama placed one hand right next to Mafuyu's leg, the other tilting his chin up.

All the background noise faded into the distance as Mafuyu gazed at his partner's unreadable eyes, pupils dilated slightly.

Uenoyama brushed a strand off Mafuyu's cheekbone, Mafuyu leaning into the touch slightly.

And then, without warning, Uenoyama tackled him.

"Uenoyama-kun!" Mafuyu breathed, trying to stop laughing as the other tickled him.

"This is what you get for insulting yourself, dumbass."

Kageyama who 😩

Mafuyu was still on the floor, Uenoyama tickling him mercilessly.

"Uenoyama— I'm sorry, I won't—" He wheezed.

okay I really don't know how to describe someone tickling someone so this is my half-assed attempt at it🦖

Uenoyama stopped to breathe, and Mafuyu taking advantage of it, kissed him passionately, but pulled away before Uenoyama had the time to kiss him back.

Mafuyu got up, pouting, and left the room.

Uenoyama stammered, leaning back onto the floor, hiding his flustered face in his hands.

Mafuyu came back, tossing himself onto Uenoyama, and just laying there comfortable, Uenoyama going as red as Mafuyu's guitar.

"I love you, Uenoy— Ritsuka,"

Ngl I really just came up with the story as it went and it turned out it decent 🧍. are you guys proud of me? no? that's okay, I'll just pretend you are.