chapter seven | cuddles

He pouted, shielding his eyes with his hair.

"Come onnn, it's not that big of a deal,"

Mafuyu crossed his arms and turned away from Uenoyama. "Not to you."

Uenoyama wrapped his arms around Mafuyu's waist, cheek pressed to his back.

"I'm sorryyyyy,"

Mafuyu glared at him, and turned his head away again.

"Mafuyuu,"

"No."

"I said I'm sorrydsjdjnfjdjf,"

"Bye." Mafuyu made to stand up, but Uenoyama grabbed him by his wrist, giving him puppy eyes.

"Mafu-Chan, I'm sowwy,"

"That won't work on me this time," he turned his head away slightly. He wanted to forgive him, but he couldn't. Not yet. And yet, he still blushed slightly.

Uenoyama groaned, Mafuyu shoving his hand off.

Mafuyu walked out of the lit room, walls golden with light.

It seemed as if he had gone to the kitchen, but Uenoyama knew he was outside the door.

And then a thought clicked.

Uenoyama picked up his phone, dialing someone.

"Yeah, he's gone now. You can come now, babe."

Mafuyu looked down at his feet.

"Alright, yeah, he's not here, I'm sure about that... Alright cya here."

And then Uenoyama hung up, waiting.

Mafuyu ambled inside the room, picking up Uenoyama's phone, head hung low.

He scrolled through his call logs. Nothing.

Uenoyama was looking at him, sitting on the bed with a smirk.

Mafuyu pulled back his face, as to brush his hair aside, and he laughed nervously. Uenoyama saw his eyes shining, tears slipping into his mouth and the mood swiftly unfolded.

He pulled Mafuyu into his arms immediately, getting into a comfortable position; Uenoyama leaning against the wall and Mafuyu resting his face against his chest, like the first time Uenoyama had come over.

"I didn't actually call someone," He mumbled.

More tears streamed down Mafuyu's cheeks, and Uenoyama swiped them away with his thumb.

He placed both, slightly-callused hands onto Mafuyu's cheeks, cupping it gently.

"Don't cry, okay?"

As he said that, more tears flowed down his face, leaving glazed tracks.

"I'm sorry, I don't deserve you," Mafuyu whispered.

Uenoyama pressed a fond kiss to his forehead.

"No, baby, I'm the one who doesn't deserve you,"

As Mafuyu went to reply, Uenoyama just showered him in kisses, leaving no spot on his face untouched, except his lips. Mafuyu giggled, smiling happily now.

"Wait, you never told me what you were angry about, or why I was apologizing," Mafuyu's his smile soon turned into a pout.

"You meanie, you should know!"

Uenoyama laughed, "But I don't, so tell me please?"

"I just wanted cuddles," Mafuyu's pout deepened.

"Aw, we can cuddle now to make up for it," Uenoyama said, finally kissing him on the lips, as to get rid of his pout. "It should be illegal to be this cute."

"But it's not," Mafuyu giggled once more.

again, this is based off of iwaoi 🧍. anyways, I never thought I'd actually be able to finish a chapter/story/oneshot in a day but here it is. I'm glad you guys enjoy it and thank you for 1.67k reads- it really means a lot to me. anyways I'm late like always but happy (late) valentine's day