chapter one | coffee

CW: eating/drinking

Snow smothered the mullioned windows, starlight torching the dove grey sky with a faint lavender glare, curtains hanging loose, fondling the chilling windows with its silky composure. The strong, warm, delicious scent of coffee wafted through the halls, down to every apartment on the block. Tall and vast, the beige building towered over the queues of beaming cars, over the lines of rasping trucks.

Room 46, one pair of worn, butter yellow sneakers out on the welcome mat, one flipped over as though the wearer was eager to get inside. The smell of coffee got stronger in the maroon hallways of the apartment, and through an ajar door, a beam of light plastered on the oak floor, you could see 2 teens, both the age of 16, the taller one resting his back on the wall, sitting on a bed, and the other laying in between his thighs.

The 2, were, of course, Mafuyu Sato and Ritsuka Uenoyama. Going redder by every second, Uenoyama tried to calm himself down by gulping down his coffee.

"Uenoyama-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm thirsty,"

"Uh-"

"Can I drink some of your coffee?"

Mafuyu's big amber eyes stared into Uenoyama's blue ones. Flushing into a shade of fuchsia, he stuttered, reconsidered, and said,

"Sure,"

Mafuyu slowly took the smooth coffee mug from his hands, lifted himself so he was resting his head on Uenoyama's chest, and sipped gently.

sorry this is short, i'll be updating every 1-2 days. hopefully you enjoyed this