chapter eleven | ring

• requested by lethalflowers (and kagswaifuu , kenmaseyeliner and wavyyracheall because i can fit it in)

"Hey, Mafu,"

"Oh hey Ue!"

"Are you doing anything right now?"

"Yeah, actually. I'm playing with Tama,"

"Oh, alright."

"Did you need something?"

"I just wanted to hang out, but it's alright,"

"Okayy, sorry. Anyways, I'm gonna spend time with Tama, as I've been kinda ignoring him."

"Hm, Kay,"

"Love you, bye Ue!"

"Love you too," Uenoyama heard the call end, and set his phone down next to him, sighing.

Mafuyu had been spending an odd amount of time with Kedama, and whenever he asked to come, Mafuyu would say he was playing with the dog.

Tama is cute, but is he cuter than me?

I mean, surely he is, but he shouldn't be for Mafuyu.

Uenoyama grumbled, lost in his thoughts and deadpanning the ceiling.

Kedama had white fluffy fur, a small tail that was always wagging and big beady eyes.

"Ugh, why can't he spend time with me instead?" Uenoyama frowned.

Ding! His phone rang once, as he picked it up to see who's message it was.

>> You know how you lost that bet, rightt,,,, (6:32)

Uenoyama furrowed his eyebrows, knowing where this was going.

Him and Itaya-San had placed a bet, which was strangely specific, about how much time Mafuyu would spend with Uenoyama versus Kedama.

As Mafuyu had been spending the past week with Uenoyama, he was getting pretty restless.

Uenoyama lost the bet, obviously, and had to do something in return. But what he had to do, was up to Itaya.

Uenoyama checked his phone as it dinged a few more times.

>> Sooo 😏, I thought of what you have to do (6:33)

>> Since I know you're jealous, go to Mafuyu's house in a bunny costume. (6:33)

You can tell him you lost a bet, or whatever, he'll still be flustered 🤩(6:33)

>> Thank me later, now shoo, I can see you're reading this. You don't even have to text back, just tell me how it goes later (6:34)

Uenoyama stared at his screen blankly, trying to process everything.

Was he really jealous of Kedama, Mafuyu's dog? Maybe he was, but it's not like Uenoyama would ever admit that.

Go to Mafuyu's house? That's gonna be easy.

Wait wait, bunny costume?! Where was he even gonna get one?

Uenoyama heard another ding, as he sees a

>> Your bunny costume is outside, I just dropped it off ;) (6:37)

As he cursed at Itaya, he checked outside to see it, right on his doormat.