195# -For Bad Days- (..5..)

If you're having a bad day, just remember that there are people who have their ex's name tattooed onto their body.

Having a bad day? Hold you your hand over your heart. Feel that? That beating? That's called purpose. You're alive for a reason.

Smile, it might be a bad day. Not a bad life.. :)

You were born because you're going to be important to someone someday. So Cheer Up!

I'm a girl. I overreact. I over think everything. I dream big. So when I tell you I love you from the bottom of my heart, I mean it.

I'm a teenager, I text at the speed of light, listen to my music too loud, roll y eyes, have the most awkward moments, and get my heart broken.. but I still smile, shy or boisteriously... I smile.

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

We all have those times so if you're even in a pickle or just out of it.. think of the happiness that was once yours and be determined to get that feeling back, I know you can, because I did. My grandfather told me this a while back.. "Just remember, even the worst of days lasts only 24 hours." and to this day even after he passed away, I have those very words engraved on to my soul. I thank him everyday for his encouraging words. Just 24 hours.. I just try to hold on until then.