198-199# 2True (..2..)

{ 198-199# Part One of 2True (100-50) }

ENJOY!!! I WORKED HARD ON THIS SO YEAH ABOUT 75%  WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY OR LAUGH SO HARD YOU PEE , REALIZE SOME STUPID SHIT, OR EVEN MAKE YOU RANT, AND THE REST.. I LEAVE THAT TO YOUR HEART TO DETERMINE!

ALSO: Remember to comment/vote/share!!

100) Perfect has 7 letters, so does meeeeee.. Coincidence , I think not!

99) That awkward moment when your parents don't appreciate the hilarious child they have been blessed with.

98) Buying stuff at a store:

*Gets a trillion stuff*

"Are you going to buy all of this?"

"No, I'm stealing all of this and wanted to show you first." -.-

97) I can do a handstand, but instead of using my hands I use my feet. I guess that's still cooler!

96) Laughing hysterically and sarcastically then suddenly making a serious face. (I DO THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY!)

95) Every year, I realize how stupid I was the year before.

94) That moment when your friends try to show you something funny on the internet and you've already seen it. (It happens to me daily so they have given up.. I mean I can't blame 'em! I'm on the internet 24-7, and on top of dat ...  I think that's obvious, I write this hilarious book of course!! :D)

93) Seeing a spider is nothing. When it disappears is the problem.

92) I hate it when I'm right first on a math problem then change it because I thought I was wrong. :(

91) That moment when you look back and realize how weird you are and how you even have friends. (I still wonder honestly)

90) When I was younger.. crying seemed to be the answer, but now that I'm older.. crying seems to be the only option.

89) Thank you to every person who told me I can't. You will be just another reason I will.

88) Does anyone else have that moment when someone is talking to you and your just smiling there like an idiot?

87) That one person who pisses you off no matter what they do or say. ( SHERLOCK HOLMES: Anderson's face .... )

86) Texting someone, half awake, and it making absolutely no sense.

85) Eat nothing or eat EVERYTHING, there is no in between.

84) 1..2..3 did you take it yet? Oh crap, it was on video. (ANYONE ELSE!!??)

83) When playing a fighting game I always press random buttons and hope for the best.

82) I love hearing old songs.. they are like memories you can always go back to.

81) Person: You are really cute. Me: Are you making fun of me? (That's when you know your self esteem has hit rock bottom)

80) Visiting At The Hospital:

*sees cute guy in hospital bed with broken leg*

Thinking: "hey this one can't run away.."

(Never mind.. now this is when all self esteem has vanished.. XD )

79) I envy people who can come up with a comeback on the spot, I need a 3 day notice before hand.

78) Too bad you can't get abs or a sexy body by laughing at your own jokes, I would have an 8 pack by now!

77) Does no one pay attention to the breath intakes during a song?

76) SOO- I don't have a clue what to say, but I don't want to stop talking to you.

75) I can't help but wonder if I met who I was going to marry.

74) Did you ever plan out your ENTIRE day and suddenly it's 5pm and you've achieved absolutely nothing? (EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY XD)

73) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: "Not looking at the price tag when shopping.."

72) Leg shaving season is almost back and I'm not mentally prepared for the effort it will take.

71) It's kinda hot when someone replies to your sarcasm with sarcasm without taking offense.

70) A BLACK HEART EMOJI IS SERIOUSLY NEEDED.

69) The saddest things in the world:

-People forgotten on thier birthday

-old people eating alone

-your parents crying

-animals being left behind by their humans

68) I JUST NEED TO BE KISSED AND CUDDLED RIGHT NOW OK. I DESERVE IT I'M A GOOD PERSON ALRIGHT!

67) Sorry, I only like people I will NEVER have a chance with.

66) A broken heart is what changes people.

65) I love asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up, because I'm still looking for ideas. XD

64) Why is that 99.9 girls look so thin and cute in over sized t-shirts, and I'm over here looking like a bean bag!?

63) I HATE getting flash backs from things I don't want to remember. (URGGH!!!!! STOP STOP STOPPP!!!!)

62) Life Status: *Still Hates People*

61) Tickle me and I'll kick your face b*tch

60) Has anyone else's life been off lately or is it just me??

59) I hope one day you find someone who makes flowers grow in even the saddest parts of you. (SMILE! LAUGH! BE HAPPY!! OH AND REMEMBER YOU ARE PERFECT AND BEAUTIFULLY YOURSELF!!)

58) If you tell me to relax while I'm angry I will stab you in the neck with a knife. (Healthy Life NOT Guaranteed!)

57) Me: Today could be a blast!

Hair: No.

Family: No.

Life: No

School/Work: No.

56) I need a guide to telling someone to f*ck off as calmly as I POSSIBLE freaking can.

55) I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen that clearly isn't. (Anyone else have those feelings?)

54) My relationship goal:

A RELATIONSHIP. (PRAISE THIS AWESOMENESS!!)

53) I either dress super girly or I dress like a 40 year old man that hasn't gotten out of bed in 2 months.

52) Wearing all black today to mourn the death of my motivation. (YAS. XD)

51) Do you ever want to punch yourself in the face for liking someone a LOT? (I slapped myself 5 times a day for the first week when I realized I had a crush on a guy.... *blushing regardless of the fact I can't have a blush*)

50) The benefits of being my friend:

-Guaranteed protection from others (minus me of course XD)

-Bad jokes regardless of wanting them or not!

- Having someone to share all your tears, laughs, and burdens and memories. :)

(THANK YOU!)