Chapter 45

WiFi

Mi put it in like password

"Hold on lemme set you up on the dash thingy

"Hold on lemme set you up on the dash thingy." I told Dave as I adjusted my phone on the car mount.

"You look fine as fuck." Was the first thing he muttered when it finally connected and both of our images popped up on FaceTime.

My already present smile spread into a fierce blush, then I replied, "Forreal? I thought I just looked basic today..."

"You think imma lie to you?" He smirked into the camera. "I know you wearing them tight ass jeans with that white crop top, so that means that ass and them titties sitting right." He licked his lips.

I busted out laughing and cut my eyes. "How do you know I got that on?"

He and Lilo were not home when I left this morning, and Kairi had a sleepover with her cousins.

It was either this nigga had powers or he was spying on me.

"I got my ways. Where you at?" He asked.

"Well, I just picked up my broke bestie from your mom's house and we're on our way to the nail salon, so that we can start our girl's day." I enunciated, while looking through the rare view mirror at Kairi. She was too busy watching The Octonauts on her iPad.

"How you getting them done?" he queried curiously.

"Getting what...you mean my nails?" I asked while switching lanes. "I haven't really thought about it. Why you got a design for me?" I smirked back at him in the camera.

"Yeah I got one. I like that pink and white shit. You know with the white on the top and the pink at the bottom, and I want them long."

"So you want me to get long French tips basically...hmm I'll see what I can do."

"Yeah...handle that, cause they gon' look good wrapped around my dick later tonight." He belted close to the camera.

"You nasty, what if Kai heard you?" I tried to scold him.

"But did she hear me?"

"I asked...what IF... she did?"

"But did she? I know she didn't." He challenged.

"Whatever..." I rolled my neck in amusement. "Where my other broke bestie at?" I looked at the camera for any sign of Lilo.

Dave flipped it around and my baby came into view. She was bareback just like her daddy, and for some reason her hair was braided just like his too.

It was not the way I left it this morning.