You And Me

Two of Uma's tentacles whip over our heads and everyone ducks to avoid getting hit. Mal storms away from us and a loud clap of thunder and lightning shakes the boat. We look at Mal. She's shaking all over and twitching. On closer inspection, you can see her eyes turning green.

Ben looks at Mal, concerned, "Mal?"

A purple smoke engulfs Mal and she emerges as a purple dragon. She flies through the air before breathing fire at Uma. Uma ducks and whips a tentacle at Mal. Uma spreads out her arms and yells, "Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all!"

Mal breathes more fire at Uma and Uma ducks underwater. When she emerges, we are once again soaked with a large wave. Ben yells, "Watch out!" The boat rocks left and right and we move with it.

Ben runs over to the railing and watches Mal and Uma fight. He roars and removes his crown and jacket. He makes a running start and leaps off the boat. We run after him, "Wait, Ben! No! Ben!"

He emerges from the water, yelling, "Mal, Uma! Stop! Back down!"

Uma laughs, "What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?"

"That's enough! It's got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try. Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle." Ben holds out his hand, "Help me make a difference."

Uma looks at him then down at his extended hand. One of her tentacles reaches for his hand but instead, she drops the ring in his hand. Uma smiles sadly before sinking back into the water.

Jay and Carlos lower the ladder and, with Beast's help, pull Ben up back onto the boat. Everyone applauds and slaps Ben on the back. Dragon Mal shrieks over our heads and flies down onto the boat. She transforms back into regular Mal with purple curls and the same dress from the glass painting. She pats away smoke and blows on small flames. Mal and Ben's eyes meet and they smile and bow to one another. Two Auradon officials take Mal's arms and help her down the stairs while everyone else applauds. Evie and I meet her at the bottom of the stairs.

Mal exhales, "So, I did not know that I could do that."

"Tell me about it. That makes two of us." Evie smiles.

"Now we have a cool human Mal and an equally cool Dragon Mal," I grin.

The girls laugh and Evie blows a flame out on Mal's dress. Mal looks down, "Oh! Thank you." Evie holds out her right hand, "Shall we?" I hold out my left hand and Mal takes both our hands, "We shall." We walk together down to the platform and place Mal in front of Ben. They kiss and Carlos breaks them up, "All right, all right, all right, all right."

Ben looks around at us VKs, "I owe you guys so much." We nod vigorously in agreement, "Yeah. Yep. You got that right. Just a little bit."

Ben insists, "If there is anything that you need, or anything I can do for you..."

Evie holds up a finger, "Um, actually, there is, Ben. I know a girl..." She glances towards the Isle, "-who would really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me."

Ben says immediately, "Then she should come."

Evie looks shocked, "Okay! Okay, great!" She grins down at the floor and then jolts up, taking a step forward, "Actually, um..." Everyone laughs and Evie continues, "Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you a list?