Swords and Pirates

Mal hands Uma the wand. But Uma just frowns, "Hold up. Mm. Too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive? We want to see it work." Mal's face falls and I wince. Dang, Uma's smart. Sure, she's still a sea witch with a lowlife weasel as a second mate, but she's smart. Uma and I weren't really friends but we hung out sometimes. 

 So not only did Harry betray me but so did Uma. 

Mal chuckles lightly, "You always were quite the drama queen." Uma smirks, "Oh, and nothing too big, or else Ben is fish bait." I vaguely hear Carlos say "We're dead" over the pounding of my heart. I turn my ring around my finger, chewing on my bottom lip. Mal glances back and Carlos jerks his head to his right. Mal looks up and sees Dude- who never ever listens. Carlos and I told him to stay behind!

She clears her throat, "Okay. Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word!" She waves the wand but Dude doesn't say anything. Mal hisses, "Talk, dog." Dude whispers, "Does this vest make me look fat?" The pirates start howling laughing. I sigh in relief. "Hey, does anyone have some bacon? Cookies?" Uma chuckles and then yells, "Give me the wand!" Mal yells back, "Give me Ben!" Uma glares at her for a minute, "Harry, bring him over." Harry hauls Ben off the plank and Gil starts speeding talking to Ben, "Ooh, um, before you go, tell your mom that Gaston says hi and also tell your dad that my dad wishes he'd finished off your dad when he had the chance."

Harry throws Ben at Mal's feet. Mal reaches for Ben at the same time Uma reaches for the wand. Uma pouts, "Oh. Cut him loose, Harry." Harry sighs, "I never get to have any fun." He cuts him loose and Mal gives her the wand and pulls Ben up. Mal starts shoving Ben to move, "Ben, go! Go! Move!" The pirates surround Uma, baring the fake wand. She points it to the sky, "By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" The pirates cheer but nothing happens. Uma yells "No" and breaks the wand in half. She points accusingly at Mal, "You do not get to win every time!"

I think she forgot magic doesn't frickin' work on the Isle anyway- so the real wand would have been useless!

I rush to Jay and grab a sword from him. Carlos fires blue, orange-yellow, and red smoke bombs at the pirates' ship. Evie yells, "Ben," and tosses Ben a sword.

I run into Gil but I don't bother to raise my sword. I just growl at him and he scurries away. I shake my head and start fighting another pirate. I'm an experienced sword fighter, so cutting down these pirates is no big deal. I shove a pirate overboard and duck under the railing.

I force another pirate off the ship. As I turn on my heels, I slip on some water and almost fall off feet first off the ship.

Luckily, Carlos grabs my wrist and pulls me up. He yells to Jay, "Jay, go start the car."

Evie nods to us, "I'll meet you guys there."

Mal yells, "Ben, come on. Go!"

Uma pulls Hary up from the sea and stalks towards us, "Mal's mine!"

The pirates regroup and surround us again.

Let's go, bring it on

Bring it on, it's going down

Time is running out

I sword Gil and push him over the railing. I head towards the entrance/exit, "Carlos! Smoke bomb." He tosses the last one to me.

Let's go, pound for pound

We're prepared

to stand our ground

Put your swords up

It's going down

I hurl the purple smoke bomb between us and the pirates. Mal continues to shove Ben towards the exit, "Let's go! Let's go, now! Go! Come on!"