Welcome To Auradon

Madison's POV

I walk into Maleficent's tower behind my Dad.  Leave it to Maleficent to ruin a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like going to Auradon.  Starting a new life.  Stuff like that.  "Finally!  You too are so slow!  Don't you want to dominate the world, too," Maleficent snaps.  "Nope," I say as Evie squeals and jumps up to hug me.  "No squealing!  Wrinkles," E.Q screeches.  Evie hugs me and goes to kiss me on the cheek as E.Q screams, "Don't mess up your makeup!"  She gives an air kiss on each cheek and sits down to pluck her mother's eyebrows.

E.Q looks at my father as he passes by her, "Oh!  Jefferson!  How lovely to see you again."  I pass by her and glare daggers at her, "Stop flirting with my dad, you old, played-out villain."  She gasps and hisses at Evie, "Did you hear what she just called me?"  Evie nods, "Yes, Mommy.  I did."  She continues plucking E.Q's eyebrows.

I wink at Mal who wiggles her fingers at me.  Jay nods to me before turning to his father.  Jafar claps when he sees me, "Dear Madison!  When will you come back to our place for dinner?"  I scoff, "Never.  I made that mistake once."  I pass Carlos who's holding his mother's leg, "Hey Carlos."  He smiles lightly, "H-Hey Madison."  I sit on the edge of the table in front of Dad and he whispers, "Now I get it.  You don't need a boyfriend because you like Carlos De Vil."  I smack his shoulder, my eyes never leaving Maleficent as she grabs Mal's arm and leads her to a table, "Keep your voice down!  And no, that's so wrong."

"What's wrong with all of you?!" Maleficent snaps.  She shoves Mal into a chair, "People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years they have robbed us from our revenge!"

She turns to Evil Queen, "Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men."  E.Q gasps when Evie plucks her eyebrow before turning to Maleficent.

She turns to Jafar, "Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie."  "I will," Jafar begins before Jay holds him back.

She turns to my father, "Revenge on Alice!"  "I actually don't care any-" I cover Father's mouth, "Just let her get it out now, please."

She turns to Cruella, "Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped her clutches."

"Oh, but they didn't get baby," Cruella coos, playing with her stuffed dog.  So lame.

"And I, Maleficent... the evilest of them all. I will finally have my revenge of Sleeping Beauty...and her relentless little Prince."  I roll my eyes.  Is she almost done?

"Villains!  Our day has finally come."

She pats E.Q, "E.Q, give her the magic mirror."  As E.Q gives her valued possession to Evie, I turn to my father, "I don't wanna leave you.  Especially if it's for world domination."  Father pats my knee, "Just remember-"  He stands up and helps me up, whispering in my ear, "You shape your own future."  He kisses my cheek just as we hear a horn honk.  I grab my bag

and walk outside

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

and walk outside.  When we reach the limo, my father hugs me goodbye.  I hold on for what feels like an eternity before I go to step in.  I look over my shoulder to see Carlos racing for the limo.  He throws his bag in and dives in after it.  I see his mother racing after him, screeching his name.  I jump in and slam the door shut before she can reach us.  I sit next to Evie and watch the boys go crazy over all the candy.  I grab all the sour candy I can hold and suck on a hard extreme sour candy.  Mal plays with a remote and opens the side-view window.  Evie looks out it and gasps.

"LOOK!"

We look out the window and see the water...but no bridge.

"It's a trap," Carlos screams and everyone screams, hugging each other.  I roll my eyes and chew on a sour strip.  I watch a gold bridge form and we glide along it.  Mal turns to the driver, "Hey.  Did this button open the barrier?"

"Nope.  This-" he holds up a gold remote "opens the magic barrier.  That opens my garage.  And this one."  He pushes a button that closes the window.

"Okay," Mal laughs.  "Nasty.  I like that guy."

A couple moments later, we're surrounded by yellow and blue of all shades.  A big sign hangs above the school.

"WELCOME TO AURADON PREP!"

My Strange Addiction➳ Carlos De Vilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें