Valentine's Day Special

I made the edit ovo,,

~~~

I looked at the box of chocolates on my desk, a bit shocked. I was definitely confused... maybe somebody got the wrong desk? I didn't have a Valentine, after all.

I approached my desk, inspecting the heart shaped box. The tag simply read:

'To: Shuichi
From: Your secret admirer'

"Secret admirer...?" I thought aloud. Well... if the box was on my work desk they had to know me personally, so it was probably one of my coworkers. Other than that, I didn't know who it was and neither did I have much interest in finding out. I had more important work to do, after all.

~~~

"H-huh? Why is there a heart tucked under my windshield...?" I thought aloud, carefully taking the heart shaped piece of construction paper. There was a lollipop taped to it and another tag that simply said it was from 'your secret admirer.'

If they knew my car... it had to be one of my friends. Whoever it was seemed like they were trying to lead me on to do my own investigating on who it was, but I still wasn't up to it. I'd had a long day at work, and I just wanted to get home...

~~~

"Wh-what the..." I stammered, taking a cautious step back. There was a cake on my kitchen table that once again had the same tag claiming it to be from 'your secret admirer.' How did they get into my house to put this cake here?! This had gone from kind of cute to creepy and illegal...

"Shuichii!! Oh, I'm so glad you saw my cake! Do ya like it?" a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my waist from behind, causing me to yelp in surprise and struggle around. They just grabbed my arms and pinned them to my sides, shushing me, "Hey, hey, hey! Shhhh... yeah, I broke into your house, but it was for the sake of heart day! Plus, I'm your bestieee so calm down! I didn't steal anything..."

"(Y/N)? Y-you did this...?" I stammered, processing the information. That would make a lot of sense... she was one of my coworkers who I'd been friends with for a few years. She's been in my house before, she's been in my car before... it fit.

"Mhm! Sorry it was like high key creepy, but I thought coming home to a Valentine's Day cake would be like super duper sweet! So... wanna have some cake?"

~~~

I couldn't help but smile as (Y/N) hugged me, a few cake crumbs still on her face.

"Sooo... will you be my Valentine, Shuichi~?"

"I-I...- ...I'll be your Valentine..."

~~~
Word count: 449

Happy heart day, remember to consume a human heart to celebrate!

Well, I'll be consuming Shuichi's ass to celebrate-