[Soulmate AU] Yandere! Claimer! Pregame! Shuichi x Sub! Reader

This is the same Soulmate AU I used a couple oneshots ago, but just in case you haven't read that oneshot I'm gonna copy/paste my explanation of the AU here.

This is a soulmate AU that's based off of some yummy BDSM stuff. Basically, there's two types of people: claimers and subs. Claimers are born with a black bracelet around their wrist that they can only take off once, but a dotted black outline will be permanently left on their wrist to mark that they're a claimer who has taken off their bracelet. They can put their bracelet on a sub but only once, where the bracelet will turn gold and the two people will become soulmates. More on that later.

Subs cannot remove the bracelets once they've been put on, and they can't claim anyone. Claimers can't claim other claimers. Society has thus used this as a way to sort of create expectations for all relationships that the claimer is the top and the sub is the bottom, and usually that's the case but there are a few rare exceptions.

Soulmates share some interesting qualities, but there are two main ones: soulmates will always love each other no matter what and can't love anyone else, and if soulmates are separated they will always end up finding each other again.

Also P.S. this is a songfic.
~~~

I live inside my own world of make-believe.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched yet another episode of Danganronpa. There was a class trial coming to an end, and even though the blackened had been revealed they were still trying to convince everyone it wasn't them. They started to yell and even cry while everyone voted for them, saying that they were making the wrong choice.

Kids screaming in their cradles, profanities.

To my surprise and everyone else's... they weren't the blackened. They were an accomplice pretending to be the blackened, down to the last details of having no alibi and leaving "evidence" at the crime scene.

It also turned out that they'd been lying about their talent, they were actually the Ultimate Actor. But now... everyone was gonna get executed.

I see the world through eyes covered in ink and bleach.

The executions of each and every spotless made me laugh, and once they were all dead that was the end of the episode- and the season. Almost as soon as it ended, my phone was going crazy with Amino and Discord notifications from people talking about the ending.

I opened the notifications, eagerly joining the chats. Although I was happy to talk about Danganronpa, there was just one thing I liked more... and she also liked Danganronpa. She was in my group chats all over social media.

Cross out the ones who heard my cries and watched me weep.

We started talking about the despair of the latest episode, which only made me ecstatic. I was so... intoxicated with this high feeling, like nothing better could ever happen to me. It was so intense I didn't even notice that I'd begun to tremble while I eagerly tapped away at the keys on my phone, talking to my precious (Y/N). I was gonna find her one day and claim her.

I love everything
Fire's spreading all around my room

I didn't care if she wouldn't give away her personal information... I was learning how to hack, just for her. I could already get into all of her devices and see everything she did and even control them. I made sure to delete all her pictures of that boy she hangs out with. I eavesdrop on them sometimes through her phone's microphone and I hated the way they talked. Every day I checked (Y/N)'s relationship status all over social media to make sure they didn't start dating.