Not an x Reader

Shaun decided to vent so he self inserted himself in a fluffy Shuichi oneshot, you can stop reading now since this is pretty much for my own viewing purposes.
~~~
(Shaun's POV)

Normally I'd at least fake being okay during my classes, but even that was long gone. I stared down at no point in particular at the floor, not knowing what time it was anymore. Usually I had a very good sense of time, but it seemed I had no will to keep track anymore. Not like it mattered, anyways. I just had to get through existing for these painful six hours as always.

Nobody ever bothered me once, and I've been doing this for a while now. I sort of did my homework, usually it was incomplete but I didn't care as long as I could get partial credit. I had established A's during mania, so who cared if they slid a little bit or if a few missing assignments showed up?

"Okay, as you wrap up..." the teacher began, though I wasn't listening. Something about homework due Monday. I probably hadn't even started if it was Thursday. I'd probably start Monday ten minutes before the due time- assuming I even remembered. Usually I was asleep for so long at home I forgot about all my homework.

The bell rang for lunch and all the students filed out one by one, except a couple who needed little side conversations first. I didn't really listen or care, and kept to my seat in the corner of the room. I didn't have a desk or a chair, but that was the point for me. I didn't deserve them; I didn't deserve to look at my classmates who actually worked to have a good opinion from the teacher. I was just there because it was in my schedule.

The last student had a somewhat long and cheerful conversation with my teacher before leaving in good spirits to the cafeteria, which made me envious. But then... something unusual happened: the door opened to reveal my friend Shuichi.

"Ah... I thought Shaun might be here. Do you mind if I stay here with him?" Shuichi asked the teacher.

"If Shaun doesn't care then I don't care," my teacher looked over at me for a response though all she got was the tiniest shrug that it was almost unnoticeable, but she knew what I meant from experience, "Be nice to him, then. I'm gonna go have lunch with my friends now. Anything before I leave, Shaun?"

Again I simply shrugged, so she left the room. Shuichi slowly approached me once she left and pulled up a chair, sitting in front of me. However, I didn't look up to meet his face, instead just seeing his shoes and the bottoms of his pants because of the way I held my head.

"Shaun... why don't you go to the cafeteria?" Shuichi asked with a concerned voice. He'd deduced I was going through depression and somehow managed to figure out I was self harming even though I didn't tell him anything, so this question was a little surprising since I figured he'd know.

"...I don't wanna have the chance of people telling me to eat. And the cafeteria's too loud," I explained with a sigh.

Shuichi was quiet for a moment before letting out a small sigh, "You're anorexic too, aren't you...?"

"Yep... I thought that one was obvious," I mumbled guiltily.

"You at least need to eat something though," Shuichi prompted.

I picked up a mini packet of Ritz the teacher had given me before she left, "These are good enough. They're... 200 calories for the whole thing. That's a big breakfast, don't you think?"

"This shouldn't be the only thing you're eating," Shuichi shook his head.

"Well, it is. If you have a problem with it then I can just throw this away or give it to somebody else," I threatened with a harsh tone. I was purposeful in my threat: I wasn't angry with him at all, but I was scared and afraid of him finding out how to persuade me to eat more. That's why I pushed everybody away. Unfortunately, he could see that...