Pregame! Shuichi x Reader

(Your POV)

"You're so cute..." Shuichi whispered, toying with your (h/c) hair lovingly. You let out a relaxed exhale as your arms wrapped around the male, resting your head in his chest. It was warm and comfy, his well-defined muscles providing a slight pillow for you.

"You're so warm," You commented with a small smile, giving him a tender kiss on the cheek.

"You missed~" Shuichi cooed, slowly leaning in close and roughly kissing you on the lips.

You let out a small squeak in surprise at how rough it was before falling into the kiss, both of you bringing the other closer. You could feel your eyes close tightly as you focused on how his lips were so soft.

At one point his tongue was in your mouth and that caused you to moan a bit. Eventually, however, the kiss was broken for air and Shuichi smirked at your crimson blush and how you were panting for air.

"I love it when you look so vulnerable to my touch~" he seductively whispered, moving down to your neck and harshly biting and sucking various spots, not caring if he left hickeys.

"Mmm~ Sh-Shuichi~" You moaned and groaned, biting your lip and feeling your body almost beg for more attention. You were enjoying this, as embarrassing as it was.

"Hey guys I'm ho- woaaaah~!" Your third roommate, Shaun, had opened the door of the small dorm and burst out laughing.

"Sh-shut up!! It's not what it looks like!" You lied desparately, crawling away from Shuichi and leaving the bed as a blushing mess. Shuichi was just laughing, not bothering to help you in your embarrassment and not phased by it either.

"Screw you guys!" You blushed darkly and threw a pillow at both of them, only causing them to laugh more.

Eventually the scene calmed down, but it became a sort of inside joke between the three of you and you learned to laugh it off.

~~~

"Hey (Y/N), wanna get some attention again~?" Shuichi teased, nudging you slightly.

"Shut up," You laughed.

"Yeah, not when I'm trying to eat my pasta!" Shaun declared from the other side of the dorm, with a bowl of pasta in front of him and watching TV.

"He's so American sometimes..." You sighed.

"That's what happens when you get an American transfer student," Shuichi shrugged.

"I can hear you!" Shaun shot, glaring at both of you. He didn't like to be reminded of his American origins.

"Sorry, sorry!" You waved your arms a little, and Shaun only rolled his eyes and returned to the TV.

"Wanna go somewhere?" Shuichi asked, and you nodded.

The two of you shared a nice date at the park, without interruptions from anybody. That was all you could ask for and you enjoyed your time with your boyfriend, giving him a few kisses during the date.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)..." Shuichi whispered, interlocking your hands.

"I love you too, Shuichi," you smiled at him.

~~~
Word count: 504

Sorry for the self insert and how short this oneshot is, I didn't have any ideas ;-;