{Part 2} Marriage But Your Child Has Anger Issues

This oneshot was sponsored by "Stupid Ray" and my 12 AM psychotic breakdown complete with delusions.

...Ahem-

Wow, I think the original oneshot was posted in like 2018 or 2019 or some shit...

But somebody wanted a part 2 where you're on a trip so here's that. By the way, not sure if the child was gender neutral in the original or not but now she's a girl, though (C/N) still stands for child's name so you still get to name her whatever.

~~~

"Hmph... we've been in this stupid car forever!! Why can't we just be there already?!" (C/N) started banging on the car door, not caring about the possible damage she could cause to the expensive item.

"(C/N)! Stop banging on the door. I told you the car trip would take three hours. If you can't handle it, I will take away your tablet and you can stare out the window," You warned in a stern voice. You were only half an hour into the car ride, and already (C/N) was being impatient. You were eight months pregnant by this time, and the last thing you needed was to have some kid screaming 24/7. She'd already punched you right in the stomach a couple months back, and even though you'd grounded her for a month you still felt like she didn't receive enough punishment. It was a good thing the baby wasn't hurt, but you could never get the 'what if' out of your mind.

(C/N) seemed to settle down for a few minutes, though not much longer later she started having another temper tantrum. This time Shuichi spoke up with a sigh, "(C/N), remember what your therapist told you about your exercises... take a deep breath and-"

"That bitch doesn't teach me anything!!" (C/N) scoffed loudly, almost making Shuichi slam the breaks from pure shock at the language she just used.

"Tablet. Now," You demanded, holding out your hand so (C/N) could give you her tablet. She instead shook her head, hugging it close to her chest.

"No! I didn't do anything so you can't punish me!" (C/N) falsely claimed, glaring at you. You took the effort to completely turn around to face (C/N), and in one swift motion you swiped the tablet right out of her hands. You weren't mean though, so you saved her game for her before shutting the device off. However, (C/N) threw another temper tantrum anyways, "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!"

"Not after you used that kind of language! I don't care if you're almost 10, you shouldn't be using bad words. Now be quiet, use the exercises your therapist taught you, and you might get this back on the ride back if you're lucky and you behave," You gave (C/N) an incentive to behave, hoping that for once she'd actually do it. You had no such luck.

"THAT'S FOREVER AWAY, THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" (C/N) argued.

"If you think until tomorrow morning is forever away, try next week," Shuichi warned, noticing how you were tired from arguing with (C/N) so much. He whispered to you so (C/N) didn't hear, "I'll take care of this one."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WAIT A WEEK!!!" (C/N) screamed at the top of her lungs and started crying, claiming that you were being unfair and you didn't love her.

"Yes, we can make you wait a week. We're giving you one more chance to start behaving so you only have to wait until tomorrow morning to get your tablet back," Shuichi offered one last incentive, and to the pleasant surprise of both you and Shuichi, she actually fell quiet after she stopped crying. Well, you could both tell she was still clearly angry, but for once the desire to have her tablet back sooner was greater than her anger. Maybe you were finally making some progress with her...?

Your hopes were quickly burnt out after Shuichi stopped at McDonald's to get some food and (C/N) threw another temper tantrum because an employee messed up and put pickles on her hamburger.

~~~
Word count: 618