Chapter 3

It was currently the next morning and I'd just woken up

It was currently the next morning and I'd just woken up. After dinner yesterday Killian had ended up paying for my meal. We hadn't spoken about what we'd talked about in the restroom for the rest of the night. Though it kept running through my mind to find out what he mean't I hadn't yet.

Right now I'm sitting at the kitchen island eating a bowl of cereal. It was Saturday and Kiera said she had to leave for the weekend so I'm here alone. When I finished my bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch I washed it out and put it in the cabinet.

I walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa. I put on spongebob then just sat watching tv, as I sat in boredom my mind kept running back to the conversation with Killian. Well I have nothing better to do. Swallowing my pride I get up and walked to my room, grabbing my computer. I headed back to the living room then sat down.

As I opened the computer and typed in the password my mind kept debating whether this was a good decision. Like what if it's something illegal, I see why curiosity killed the cat. I go to google and search in 'Submissive'. A bunch of definitions pop up, "submissive: inclined or ready to submit or yield to the authority of another."

So basically he wanna control me. This is beyond me.

I continued to plunder until I stumbled upon 'BDSM', the world seemed to stop in time. What the hell. There were all kinds of things I've never even heard of. The fuck is a DDLG, D/s, and other shit, but did I stop reading, no. I might have finally hit my head hard enough to cause me brain damage.

I'll call my doctor tomorrow.

Being raised in a very religious Christian family I've never known anything about any of this. Am I the only who didn't know what this is? If my parents knew what I was looking at they'd drown me in holy water. My siblings and I literally have to hide the fact that we curse. It was hard growing up with my parents though that doesn't make me love them any less, but my other siblings seem to hate them for a reason I can't comprehend.

I kept reading and reading, but i started to get overwhelmed with all the information — all the everything.

Before I knew it, it was dark. I slam the computer shut and went into my room. I don't know what in the hell just got into me but I need to go to bed cuz hell no.

Take yo ass to sleep. My brain told me.

Dropping the subject from my mind I head to my closet for some night clothes. I go with my silk two piece shorts set. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I stripped myself of my clothes and entered the shower. The water steaming hot as it created unbreathable fog.

I seemed to have stayed in longer then expected when I felt the water shift from hot to cold. I started to lather my body with soap, then when I rinsed the soap off I stepped out. The cool air collided with my naked body as I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me.