Important Note

To all my readers I'd like to point out a few things for you all.

I love all of your comments and love for the book, but i see some of you actually fail to understand some concepts.

In the book the term 'slave' is mentioned and of course the male MC is white. This term is not backed by the history of slavery but is a term in the Bdsm community. I've done a lot of research and I've choose that the term should not be used to describe their relationship because it would make a lot of readers uncomfortable, but I do advise that before you look at the term that you don't face it one sidedly and do some research on it.

I also want to point out that this is a dom and sub book. A lot of you have problems with the fictional 'terms and conditions' but this is what the lifestyle is. I didn't focus there relationship on the boundaries of white and black because that takes away from the book and as a black person myself I get what you guys are saying, but take in the meaning that this is not to degrade the Female MC.

Please do read or do research before you make absent minded comments. I wished to hurt no one in the process of creating this book and all I wanted was to have bwwm bdsm relationship book that a lot of you could read since there aren't a lot that actually know the meaning of bdsm.

But that is all for now

Love you all,
           ~HRHeadquarters