Chapter 5

"KAT!"

"KAT!"

"KAT!!"

"KATALEYA!"

I groaned. "What do you want."

"Seriously. Ugh I'm coming in." Before I could process what she said my door opened. I hear her screech which caused me to fall off the bed. "Oh my god Kat." On impact my body begin to ache. A sharp pain between my legs made me whimper in pain as I pulled the sheet off of my bed to cover myself.

I stand up quickly on wobbly aching legs. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" I cover my mouth quickly. I didn't mean to lash out but it's too early for this shit. "Dammit Kiera I'm sorry."

"It's fine. So whos the lucky guy." She asks as she plops on my bed.

"No one." I groaned. I sat on the bed softly being careful not to hurt myself which didn't seem effective as my every movement cause in between my legs more pain. That's when I realized Killian wasn't here, he had left last night.

Disappointed? Yes. Sad? No. I kinda suspected he would.

"Oh there's someone. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me." Jesus she can be so freaking infuriating, it's way too early for this.

"It was Killian okay now Can we leave it alone." The room got quiet. I looked at Kiera and she seemed frozen. The cheerfulness she once was a second ago  went out the window as a frown overtook her features. Her fists clenched and her face turned into a scowl.

"So you slept with Killian." She scoffed. "You? I'd see if you were a little thinner or taller but you're obviously not fit to accommodate his needs." Seriously, she coming at me sideways?

"Kiera I don't have to time for this, this morning. Ion know what you smoking but I advise you lay off." I got up off the bed ignoring the pain and started to walk to the bathroom. I stopped when I heard her voice.

"No im just saying like you're too backwards for him, but like whatever I have things to do today you know at the job that I own." She emphasized the words 'job' and 'own'. In her tall heels she walked out of the door.

I scowl. There's the old Kiera. We fell out one time before because of her need to be better than the world, but I thought she had changed sense we had been talking. My dad always said believe people can change but I know for a fact that she can't, I just had to see for myself. I have to find my own place and fast before she tries what she did a year ago and this time I will beat the dog shit out of her. For now I'll just stay clear.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the lights. I looked on the sink and saw my led alarm clock which said 7:00. Shit I have an hour to get to the office. I shuffled around finding things to get ready but something in the mirror caught my attention. I turned and gasped. There was a hand printed bruise on each side of my waist, hickies on my neck, and when I turned around my bottom was red.