Chapter 18

"I-I don't know— I well I don't think so—" I've been babbling for the past few minutes

"I-I don't know— I well I don't think so—" I've been babbling for the past few minutes. I probably look as if im about to have a heart attack.

"Kataleya—"

"I can't be can I. You know We've been safe, we've used condoms, a-and I'm on birth control."

"Leya—"

"Well at least I was, I haven't takin the pill in like two months—" I gasp. "Oh my shit I'm pregnant." I started panicking, breathing hard with wide eyes.

"KATALEYA!" Killian yelled.

"WHAT!" I screamed back. I threw my hand over my mouth realizing my mistake.

Killian cocked his head to the side and clenched his fist as his eyes darkened, his hand snapped up and grabbed me by my throat. My eyes widen, the grip he held wasn't tight enough to hurt but it did block my airways slightly. His thumb rubbed the side of my neck like a soft caress. "Kneel." He commanded. When I hesitated his grip got tighter. "Kneel kataleya."

I went down kneeling at his feet. "I'm sorry."

"Try me one more time and I'll take your ass up to the playroom. Understand?" He bent down using the front of his feet for support and grabbed my chin with his middle finger, index finger, and thumb.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Good." He leaned in and kissed my lips then bit my bottom lip, dragging his teeth until he let go. "I love you."

My heart swelled. "I love you." I smiled.

Killian helped me up off the floor just as Isaiah came down the stairs. "Ready?" I asked.

His little head nodded frantically. He ran to me and interlocked our hands then we all were out the door.

As were in the car on the way to my job my mind wonders to the possibility of me being pregnant. I've never thought about having children, it was never in the plans for me and now to think I might be pregnant scares the shit out of me.

Don't get me wrong I love kids, but What if Killian doesn't want anymore kids, or what if he doesn't want kids with me, what if he ends up leaving...

"Leya."

I Looked up at the sound of my name. "We're here."

I was confused until I looked outside and saw we indeed had arrived at my job. Turning back around I grabbed my purse and kissed Killian.

"Bye Saiah." I said as I got out of the car.

"Bye mommy." I heard as I closed the door. I paused momentarily before walking into the building.

He called me mommy.

__________