Chapter 14

I woke up with the feeling of a hard surface underneath me

I woke up with the feeling of a hard surface underneath me. Groaning I sit up, my vision was kinda blurry so I rubbed the back of my hand over my eyes.

Once I could see I looked down and spotted a sleeping Killian. His long eyelashes touched his cheek and his has hair sat messily on his head while a few strings barricaded his face.

The light snores that left his slightly opened mouth somewhat filled the room. I noticed I was straddling his waist and that I needed to get up and make breakfast so I decided to get up, however in my attempt his hands came up and shot around my waist stopping me from moving.

"And where are you going?" His voice came out raspy and deep as he opened his eyes letting the sun beam them into a beautiful chocolate fountain.

"I have to make breakfast."

"It can wait."

He pushed my upper body back down laying against his chest then tried to kiss me before I shot out of bed. "Unh uh Morning breath."

He smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "Seriously."

"Yup." I said before running to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

I turned the shower on then stripped out of my clothes, but then I remembered how I just got my hair done and didn't wrap it up like I intended last night or now. I walked to the door with no towel, shit he's seen it all before.

Soon as I opened the door I found Killian leaning up against the wall beside the door typing on his phone holding my red silky bonnet. When he heard me come out he looked up with a devilish smirk.

"Forgot something?"

I huffed and tried to grab it out of his hands only for him to hold his hand up high out of my reach. "Give it Killian."

"I don't know I'm loving the view."

I huffed. "Please."

"Give me a kiss."

"No."

"Well bye." He said before trying to walk off in which I grabbed his arm.

"Okay." I leaned up resting my hands on his chest. Once our lips were inches apart I stopped. "Sike." I grabbed the bonnet out of his hands before running into the bathroom and locking the door.

"Kataleya!" I heard him yell which only caused me to laugh.

_________