Chapter 19

The room I sat in was dark, I had been counting the days and nights sense I'd been here, and all in all It had been a week

My wrists were shackled to the concreted ground as well as my feet. I had been givin' a blanket for when it got extremely cold at night.

They put me in a cell as well as Mary and her family. They had us all.

"Put him in there." A deep dark voice sounded behind the locked door.

It opened and a very large man entered carrying a small person on his shoulder. I couldn't make out who the little guy was but he was limped against the man.

The man opened my cell. I hurriedly shuffled back into the corner of the cell scared of the man. The cell door opened and the man laid the little boy on the cell floor before walking back out locking the cell and exiting.

"Look and see who it is." Mary told me.

I crawled over to the kid and flipped him over so that I could see his face.

I gasped. "Isaiah." His arm was in a cast, his neck had a long cut that had been stitched, and a cut going down his left eye, and he held bruises on his soft skin. He was breathing but when I attempted to wake him up he wouldn't awake.

A small tear fell out of my eye, he maybe didn't come out of my womb but the little time we did have I considered him my own and it hurts to see such a happy kid look this way.

I carefully pulled him into my chest and grabbed the blanket and tossed it over us both.

"Isaiah!" Lucia little scream echoed through the room. "Mamá está herido."

Mary pulled her daughter to her chest and let her cry. I'm assuming they are good friends.

"Mamá la abrazaré, solo duerme un poco para el babé." Mary nodded to what her son Vito said before handing over Lucia who clung to his shirt like a koala.

We were all here against our will for a reason we didn't know. Mary's kids looked terrified as they tried to take care of their overwhelmed and scared mother.

The doors opened once again making us look up at whoever entered.

A grey haired man strutted in wearing a black dress shirt and black trousers. He had a very over grown beard and his skin looked old and crinkly.

"Ah the girlfriend and the bestfriend. Nice to meet you both, I'm Mr.King It's so good to finally meet you Ms.Kayaleya Cole." The man smiled a creepy smile.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"Oh please do. Other than his looks I see my son has developed my taste in women. His mother was a feisty thing much like you, with her lovely dark skin, and curly hair, I loved that women that's why she had to go. And if you don't watch your mouth you'll be right there with her after we have a little fun."