Chapter 17

I woke up in extreme comfort

I woke up in extreme comfort. The covers that were over me were pure cotton and felt like a cloud. My leg was draped over a hard warm body as my head laid in the crook of their neck. Their arm held me tightly against them while they slept peacefully breathing on my neck.

I opened my eyes slightly to get a look at who was on me. Just by there smell and broad frame I could tell it was Killian. I opened my eyes fully and took a look at my surroundings. I was a bit confused because I was in his room, I'd never slept in his room before so this was different. A good different.

It was time for me to get up so I tried to get up. With a low deep groan Killian tightened his arms around me. "Baby go back to sleep it's too early."

Baby?

Out of all the time I've spent with this man he's never called me baby. I felt my heart explode in joy, but my mind told me he was probably saying because he's half sleep. "Killian."

He sighed. "Yes Kataleya."

I scrunched up my face when he called me by my full name. "Don't call me that and did you call me baby?"

Seconds passed by without a response until his head popped up like he was coming to realize something. From how fast he jumped up I think I caught whiplash because I had the sudden urge to puke. I moved him out the way and darted to the bathroom.

I puked my guts out and when I was done tears brimmed my eyes. "Hey. Hey it's okay." Killian was behind me rubbing my back as I held tightly on the toilet seat.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush in here?" I ask. He leaves my side and soon returns handing me a toothbrush.

I grab it and head over to the sink. I brushed my teeth and mouth thoroughly before putting listerine in my mouth then spit it out.

My stomach felt empty and I don't know just felt overall weird. "Dad." Isaiah's small groggy voice yelled from inside the room.

"In here." Killian yelled back.

I turned around as Isaiah came into the bathroom. "Hey baby." I held out my arms and he sleepily waddled into them with his paw patrol jammies on. I picked him up and he placed his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms and legs around me.

"Stop babying him." Killian groaned while rolling his eyes.

"But he is a baby." I said before walking out of the bathrooom then out of the room.

We all headed down to the kitchen. I placed Isaiah on one of the stools at the kitchen island then went over and grabbed our Cinnamon Toast Crunch off the top of the refrigerator. I grabbed us two bowls then sat on the stool on the other side of the island in front of him.

Pouring him and I a bowl I walk to the refrigerator and grabbed the milk. I poured the milk in the bowls before putting it back and handing him a spoon.