All Night

Welcome everyone to 'All Night'

⚠️Warning ⚠️

This story contains Explicit content, mature language, and slight violence. If you can't take the things in this book I'd advise you not to read. This book gets quick to mature scenes fair warning.

♕♕♕

🚩Triggers🚩

Blood, slut-shaming, and death.

♕♕♕

Aesthetics

Summery ~

Summery ~

"Before 𝗛𝗶𝗺"

"Before 𝙃𝙚𝙧"

"Only 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 could tell how we'd end up."

They were 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲.

The life of 𝘀𝗲𝘅 strived through 𝗵𝗶𝗺.

The life of her 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 strived through 𝗵𝗲𝗿.

𝗛𝗲 wasn't looking for 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲.

𝗦𝗵𝗲 wanted 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 to come to her.

Put them 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, life couldn't get any 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 — shit or 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲

____

My body was bent over in a doggy position bound to some type of bench. My arms and wrists were restrained on both sides of the bench making me use my elbows for support; my legs and ankles were restrained on the bars of the bench aswell as I used my knees as another type of support. My ass stood high in the air as my stomach laid on a bar. I was fucked at this point because there was no way I was going to get out of this, hell I could barely move.

"You Wanna know something Kataleya?" He asked. I gasped as a bucket of a chillingly cold water was splashed on my naked body.

"Y-Yes." I answered my voice trembling. The sense of not being able to see what he was about to do to me made me aroused, but mostly scared as hell.

"I don't share, but we've already talked about this didn't we?" I shamefully didn't answer.

"OW!" I screamed as I felt the leather of a belt land harshly on my thigh. The water made the sensation worse, we haven't even began and that one spot held so much pain for more than 15 seconds. "Yes!" I cried.

"Now count, you've got 30, miscount we start over to the beginning and when I'm done be ready because it seems I have to mark what mine so we'll be at it - 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩."