10: Training Hard.

Luo Yi's PoV

"Oh, Luo Yi! Over here!"

Gusion yelled my name from afar and gestured me to go near him and my teammates. These teammates.... They're so edgy... Damn.

"Glad you could make it." I nodded and Introduced myself to the team.

"Ah, So Luo Yi, are you familiar with the 1-3-1 Formation?" Claude asked.
In game, Yeah. I do know about that rotation and probably the best formation in the game.

"Yeah. So, are we gonna do with the 1-3-1 formation?" I asked the whole team. All of them nodded and We went to the training camp to practice the rotation.

Claude will be on the Gold lane while Leomord will hold the EXP lane while Me, Gusion, & Khufra will go mid and help gank the enemy jungler.

~•~

~TIME SKIP~

"Phew! That was exhausting!" Gusion Groaned out of exhaustion. Khufra fell to the ground as he's gonna pass out anytime soon, While Claude was just leaning towards the wall as he didn't feel exhausted.

I sat beside Gusion and asked him something.

"Hey Gusion."

"Hm?"

"Can I ask something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"When is gonna this Tournament gonna start? I'm pretty nervous about this."

"Relax Yi. It will be this Thursday. Don't be Nervous. Just do whatever you can do to the team. Okay?"

"I know. Thanks for the heads up Gus. I'll catch you guys up. Later." I stood up and bid goodbye to my team and went to the Canteen.

It's 12:37pm already and I'm already hungry. I sat to the table and ate my lunch.

My lunch was a Scrambled egg and a so-called Bangus. (Idk what's the English of this, sry.) Not long after, Benedetta came and went to my table.

"Hey Girl, Mind if I can sit down?"

"Sure! No one was coming with me anyways."

"Sweet! Hey uh, I already missed you around Girl. Where have you been?"

"Well, you already knew where I usually stay when I'm in duty. Duh."
I scoffed playfully and she pouts cutely. Awwe~ she's pretty cute. I really wish there is a man who can pair up with her though.

"Yeah, Right. Let's eat our meals before the bell rings." She said as she opened her lunch box.

"Oh. So in that case, you have Work to do again?" I asked her sincerely. She nodded as a reply. We continued to eat until I finished my lunch.

I waited for her to finish her meal First before leaving. Not long after, she finished her lunch and we went to my office.

As we keep on chit-chatting, My phone buzzed. It was a text from Zilong. It says:

"Luo Yi. Can you come here at home for a while? We need to talk."

Something isn't right. I thought.

"Hey Bene, Gotta go for now. Zilong told me to go home for now."

"Alright then. See you later." I bid goodbye to Benedetta as she also used her dashes to leave the canteen. While me, I summoned a portal underneath me and teleported right straight to Home.

When I finally reached the front door, I was greeted by Zilong & Ling. Yun Zhao (Zilong) was the one approached me first before Ling, and by the looks of his face, he looks worried.