13: Nightmares

Yu Zhong's PoV

"Here we are! Beautiful Dongyu!"

Finally. I'm already arrived at my hometown. It was a long road trip. That took 1 hour & 30 minutes before I arrived to my destination.

It was already night time. I blinked twice and grabbed the briefcases and thanked the driver. I slept for like.... Almost 1 hour since I'm freaking tired.

I'm tired of seeing myself as a clueless Humanoid Dragon. Tired of not remembering anybody because I suffered an amnesia.

"Thanks for the Ride Kid." I smiled to the driver, instead of smiling back, he laughed as a response.

"Haha, no problem my friend. As a worker for the Empire, I always treat people good." He replied with a prideful smile.

"A'ight, see you around then. I gotta go."

I turned around and walked away when the driver had finally left. I can see my home from a distance, and to be honest, I feel comfortable about it and I could now rest peacefully without any problems.

5 minutes of waking, I am now standing in front of my House. (Luo Yi's old house when Both of them stayed few months ago)

"Home." I mumbled. I placed my briefcases beside me and grabbed the keys, but unfortunately, the door was locked.

I tried to find another way and it Still doesn't work. I had no other choice but to do the hard way. Ramming through the door.

I stepped back in a distance, preparing to neutralize the target, and Sprinted towards it. But before I rammed it, I glanced to the window and it seems to be broken. Another way to get inside! I thought.

I tried to fit through the broken glass, and surprisingly, it worked. I opened the front door and grabbed my things.

Just like what I imagined in my dreams, The interior was just small and simple.

A kitchen on the right side of the house, and a bedroom on the left side, covered with a Shoji.

~•~

"M-Master....? What's t-the matter?"

~•~

That Voice Echoed my head again! Why every step I made, there's that feminine voice keep echoing through my head?!

If I want to get rid of this, then I should found out on who is this person who keeps saying my name all day long!

~•~

"W-what...? MASTER?!"

"Yu Zhong! Don't leave me!"

~•~

That voice..... Won't stop.....

I banged my head to the table and grasp my hair to prevent myself from hearing it over and over again.

~•~

"YU ZHONG?! WHY?!"

"WHY?!"

"ZHONG! ARE YOU DEAF?! TALK TO ME! DID I DO EVERYTHING JUST FOR YOU?!"

~•~

Those shouts were like a sleeping pill to me and to be honest, I went into deep slumber without noticing that I slept on the table.

The Next Day....

I woke up at 8:40 in the morning and went out without having a breakfast. I looked to the ground while walking like a dumbfounded idiot.

While walking, I heard stomps from a distance and didn't bother to look at cause just like what I always say to myself, I'm feeling depressed.