7: Suffering.

Luo Yi's PoV

10 hours straight of not eating anything.

Maybe I could have been died there due to hunger and lack of energy.

After that Dream on my past, I honestly didn't feel anything around my body.

I tried to force myself to woke up, but failed. My eyes are just too heavy to lift it because I lack energy.

On the next day, I finally woke up and found myself covered in a blanket. Blanket? Who bought me here? I thought.

As I began to stretch my arms & change my position into sitting form, the breakfast was ready. The cookies & a glass of milk is already in front of me. Wow! What a lucky for you Luo Yi! Someone might be kind to you! I thought.

But deep inside, I know it's none other than My Master. Yu Zhong.

Aside from other people, He's the one who has been kind & he means a lot to me.

But why would he do that? Didn't he love me anymore right? He just left me without saying anything.

And while I ate the cookies, I saw a letter beside the glass. There, it wrote:

Dear Luo Yi,

If you are awake now, please come down to the living room immediately.

Respectfully yours,
Wanwan

Wanwan? So, I was saved by the Oriental Fighters?

I immediately munched all the cookies in one bite & drank the glass of milk slowly to prevent myself from having stomach ache.

Not long after, I went down to the stairs with the empty bowl & the glass without getting noticed with my presence, but Failed.

Ling was the first one who saw me, and he stopped in front of me and said:

"Good Morning Luo Yi. Can I have that glass & the bowl? I'll wash them to the kitchen sink."

I gladly accepted his offer & mumbled 'Thanks' to him.

Few Moments later, Wanwan, Baxia & Zilong came in & the three of them smiled in front of me.

"It's good to know that you're finally awake Ms. Luo Yi." Zilong said.

I smiled back at them, and began to ask on who bought me here, Wanwan came near me and said:

"It's Yu Zhong."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard his name.

I knew it. My master was the one who bought me here. He never fails to love me.

What? 'Love me'? Pssh, Luo Yi, you would be a such a fool woman if u still love him.

Instead of be happy of what Wanwan said, I frowned. She noticed this & cupped my cheeks.

"Miss Luo? What's the matter? Don't you like your master?"

"I uh....... It's a long story young girl." I replied as I patted her head. She giggled and purred at the same time.

"So Luo Yi, You're heading back to your place now? Cuz we're coming." Baxia spoke. I thought for a bit and agreed.