19: One Last Stand

3rd Person

The sky was full of dark clouds, endless roaring thunders and the rain suddenly poured down from the dark clouds.

The entire Abyss minus Dyrroth vs the Eastern Heroes.

"TONIGHT, THIS WILL BE THE END OF CADIA RIVERLANDS! Spear of Destruction!" Moskov threw his spear to initiate the fight, but the four (Bea, Bene, Luo, Zhong) dodged the projectile easily.

With the abyss engaging first, the Eastern Heroes followed until they collided. (Insert slow-mo and epic music lol)

Yu Zhong will be fighting 2 enemies, Argus & Thamuz. At first, he thought it was a bad matchup since he doesn't have any power left without the reverse scale, but when the fight keeps going, he eventually realize that he still has his fist fighting skills.

Luo Yi against Alice & Phoveus. Beatrix & Bene against Moskov, Selena and Lylia (or is it? At this point, I really wanna end this book rn).

(Just imagine them in the background fighting with music and epic-slow mo because at this point, the author really wanted to finish this chapter since his brain starts to malfunction when doing this chapter)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

1 hour later...

The sky is extremely dark, the people in the Cadia Riverlands are hiding in their shelters because of the weather.

Yet there's also a fight between the Eastern Heroes (yeah, I love calling em Eastern heroes cause they lived in the eastern part of Land of Dawn) and the abyss.

The abyss main goal was to secure the Reverse scale and conquer every place in the Land of Dawn.

During the fight, Thamuz & Phoveus are down and heavily injured.

"Tch. Still strong, aren't you?" Yu Zhong clenched his fists after Argus gave him a blow on his chest.

"Of course I am. The loyal servant of the abyss and the immortal." Argus responded and mockingly laughs at him. Zhong snapped back with a death stare.

"Damn! Bene, I feel like we can't beat them..." Beatrix, on the other hand felt extremely exhausted and fell to the ground after fighting Selena and Moskov. Lylia is trying to sneak out of the fight, which made Bene chase her down.

Speaking of Benedetta, she left Beatrix in the middle of the battle just to catch Lylia because she's also giving headaches to Benedetta as well.

"Give up alredy, your stamina is not enough to defeat us, isn't that right, Moskov?" Selena stared at her and crossed her arms.

"Indeed, Selena. Your friend is probably dead right now." Moskov chuckled at Beatrix, which triggered and pissed her off.

before Selena and Moskov finished her off, Yu Zhong charged both of them and gave a huge uppercut to Moscov, causing him to lose consciousness and fell to the ground.

Selena gasped and when she tried to fight back, Yu Zhong gave her a strong headbutt, causing Selena to lose control of herself and knocked out of the battle. (Noo Yu Zhong I'll kill you for knocking out my Selena >:( )

"You okay?" Yu Zhong helped Beatrix up on her feet, and gladly accepted his offer.

"Yes I am. I'm just too tired." She replied with a sigh.

"Okay. You try to find Benedetta somewhere. I'll find Luo Yi. Let's split up." Beatrix nodded and the both of them parted ways.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~