15: Deep meaning of Love

Helcurt's PoV

Ugh, Why Do I even need to do this task? Like, stalking a huge dragonoid just to seek the true power?

C'mon! Can't I have my own freedom?

—————

Flashback....

~•~•~•~

"Helcurt~ I got a job for ya~"

Finally. Now I'm getting tasked again by this whore. For 105th time. Thank you Alice, for making me the best slavery in the abyss.

"What is it?" I replied with a smug look. Of course, she'll snap back at me with her death grin. Oh Great. Not again.

"Awwe~ Seems like my Helkitty is getting annoyed by my tasks now~" she responded with a giggle. Oh please, if we're not teammates, then I should've killed you already.

"Alright, alright, fine. What do you want from me this time whore?"

"Whore? Did you just call me whore huh?" Her eye twitched after I told her 'whore'. She hates it if I say that to her.

"Get to the point Alice. I'm tired of waiting with that bulls—"

"You have to stalk the true power of the Reverse Scale and tell us more information about it. It's in Cadia Riverlands." She said it seriously this time and grabbed the Land of Dawn map.

"Here. It shouldn't be that far. Use my Teleportation." she pointed at the northeast on where the Cadia Riverlands is. I grabbed her Teleportation in a bad way, & replied with a scoff.

"I know you can do it Helkitty~ I know you won't disappoint me." Yes, she's right. I never disappoint her. That's why I admired her as her master.

I left her behind & before I can leave the Abyss, I saw Selena chatting with her crush, Chiron.

"Can we take a Picture Chi? You're so cute~"

Of course, I need to be sneaky so that she won't notice my presence & force me to be her 'kitty' for her girly stuff.

~•~•~•~

It is already past 5 in the afternoon and I don't have the urge of going back. Cadia Riverlands is kinda a cool place to stay. I don't care if Alice gets angry, I'll just stay here underneath the shade of a tree.

I leaned on a trunk of the tree, and rested myself.

Abyss is just boring. Let me have my own freedom first.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Luo Yi's PoV

"Who's ready for dinner?"

Wanwan said, trying to gather the attention towards her, and of course we happily responded her with "Us!" Since she has the best cooking skills.

Yu Zhong, on the other hand feel uninterested & uncomfortable at the same time. I rested my head to his shoulder and he wrapped his left arm around my shoulder and he smiled.

"Thank you."

He mumbled. I replied him with a smile & a peck on his cheek. I'm so lucky to have you in my life, Yu Zhong. I love you so much.