5k reads Special! Q&A!

Hey Guys, xPect here. Today, I'm gonna post some Q&A from MLBB heroes as a sort of celebration of 5k reads in this book. :3

Without further ado, let's get started.

Before MLBB heroes will give me Q&A, my homie DarkPhoenixWalker will say his two Q&A's for today. :3

How does it feel reaching another milestone?

It feels so great. Even just a small achievement will make a single author happy. Right? (Face reveal when 10k reads?)

★Any other ships you intend to write on?

Ah, yes. I got a lot in my mind. I can't decide which of these ships will go.
So, here are the list of ships that I'm gonna intend to write on.

Claude x Fanny
Alice x Thamuz
Gusion x Guinevere

Okay done! So it's time for Mlbb heroes to ask me Q&A! First is Claude!

Claude: Okay, so this question is pretty easy for you Master. Who inspired you to create this LuoZhong Story?

Well, to answer that question, it is none other than my beautiful daughter, MissRhealyne . (Hi nak~) her GrangLey book really inspired me alot and that leads me to create a book of fiction of mine.

Chou: This question is somehow a bit personal but er.... How old are you and which Grade are you in?

... Seriously Chou...? But I'll answer that question for the sake of the Q&A.

Okay, first of all, I'm a 16-year old teenager and I'm about to be 3rd year in highschool.

Thamuz: Well, This will truly surprise you, my master. Do you still remember your debut in wattpad?

*Gasp* Omg! Yes! I still do, Thamuz!

Well, It all started when I was a silent reader and seek for MLBB stories around here in wattpad. The first Wattpad story I've ever read was...

A Gusley story, I kinda forgot the name since it was last published around August 2018.

After reading that Gusley story, I saw another ship caught my attention. To read the full story of that ship, I must create a wattpad account, which I did and read it. An Aluya ship to be exact. (Alucard x Miya)

And yes, It's a book where I first communicate to an author for the first time. And it goes to the user ynnllsn . (Sorry sa tag po ate, hehe~ remember me? :3)

After all those stuff, friendship happens around here and there. But it ended in a very drastic way.

Yu Zhong: Hm. Who is your MLBB crush/crushes? And why?

E-Eh? What's this Zhong? Okay fine... I'll answer it.

First is Benedetta, she caught my attention and I realized that nobody ships her, so I took that chance and yeah... I fell in love.

Next, It has to be Selena. Yes, You hear it. Selena.

For me, she's the prettiest & sexiest MLBB hero I've knew. Also in game, I find her quite fun to use since you're gonna throw those bullcrap arrows here and there.

Okay, I'll admit. I simped a lot of Mlbb heroines. I can't find which Mlbb heroine is the best for me, until Benedetta came.

Selena: hmm...~ What is your nationality? Are you straight? Height?

I'm Filipino, 100% straight and 5'9 in height. UwU

Benedetta: This is not a question, but can you end this chapter using your Language? :3

Syempre, my labs. Gagawin koyan para sayo. *Winks*

Chos, so ayon mga ka-xpect! Dito magtapos yung Q&A natin. Kung meron kang ibang tanong, i-comment lng dito!

Kitakits tayo sa next chapter! Labyu all! Muah♡

-XDETTA/XLENA

Why you're still scrolling?

You see nothing here.

The chap is over, move along.

Khufra: ML acc reveal?

Just check my bio for more info. Thanks.

TBC.