9: Debut

Luo Yi's PoV

"Please stay alive for me... Okay?"

Ugh, I always heard his voice again...

Yu Zhong.

I'm trying myself to stop thinking about him too much, but I just can't. He's just everywhere in my mind nonstop.

As I always heard his voices around me, I feel annoyed that I really want to slap his face to shut him down.

And there is this one quote that got my attention:

"Luo Yi. Thank you for everything."

I turned back, just to see him waving his hand at me with his precious smile.
Before I could came near to him, he was stabbed at the back.

My body felt numb as I stepped back a little, as fear went through my spines. My eyes are now watery as what I saw.

The murderer sliced Yu Zhong's head off and the color of the skies are turning into a deep red, a sign of blood.

The murderer ran towards me and turns his chainsaw on, causing me so tremble in fear and ran away as fast I can away from that murderer, but too bad he's just too fast to catch me.

"You are Next!"
Said the murderer before he teared ne into shreds with full of blood and flesh.

~•~

I quickly sat up to my bed & catch up my breath, I held my chest & I felt that I'm having a goddess gracious heart attack.

But that was just a horrible nightmare.

I glanced on the right side if Someone was awake, I sighed in relief that no one was awake in the middle of the night.

I grabbed out my phone to see what time it is, and like what I said, it's still in the middle of the night.

11:58pm.

I put back my phone to the extension beside me and yawned before I slept again.

The next day....

My phone buzzed as I finally woke up. I set an alarm for my everyday work. Wanwan Woke up few minutes after and greeted me with a warm, cherish smile.

The boys on the other hand, still snoring and covering themselves with a blanket, except for Baxia Because he's gonna prepare breakfast for everyone. He's like a father to the squad.

I immediately went to the Restroom to take a shower. Not long after, I finished taking a bath Because Wanwan will take a bath next.

Baxia gestured me to come to the table for breakfast, I raised my point finger, as a sign of "wait" and Went upstairs to fix myself & change clothes.

When I was changing clothes, I noticed something in my bag. A picture. To my curiosity, I take a look at it and my heart melted when I saw.

A picture of me & Yu Zhong with smiles on our faces.

I took a glimpse to the window on my left side, and it seems like the weather is sunny, which means that it would be hotter at around 8-8:30am. I went downstairs and quickly ate my breakfast before I bid goodbye to Baxia. I didn't have the chance to say Wanwan a goodbye because the temperature is slowly getting hotter.

It's already 7:49am and the temperature was slowly getting hotter. It's a good thing that I bought my umbrella for protection from rain or hot weather.

My work was supposedly at 8:45am, but I decided to go early because maybe there might be someone waiting for me, probably because for a training.